PreRish FF: The Forbidden Love( 16+)Last Chapter pg90dt.13.3.20 - Page 50

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by -RD-

This was just so beautiful.....i love the way you write it has a very different feel to it and i love it and this chapter had to so much positive movement in it that I am just ignoring Shalini 

Cant wait for the next update 

Shalini is not worth anyone’s attention. Even her husband has started ignoring her( though she’s not realising) 

Thanks for the appreciation 

Hope you enjoy the next part too 

Originally posted by Rexana19

Such a beautiful chapter..... There's so much I dislike about Shalini. But right now I'm just going to ignore her, in favour of the positive developments that happened in PreRish. Update soon....

Good you’re enjoying how PreRish are coming closer..leave Shalini with her selfishness . She doesn’t deserve our attention 

Thanks 

Originally posted by MR21

Bajaj is helpless and defeated by her zid to have the baby even if it kills her. Shalini, what should I say about her, I am not surprised as I expected this reaction from her. She would never be grateful for the sacrifice Prerna is doing for her. Money is so important for her and she thinks she has all the power in the world with money. If it was true she shouldn't have seeked help from an outsider to have a baby. Life is showing her that she can't have everything with money and still she is being blind in her money obsession and power. And Bajaj shut her by saying that he would give her 50lakhs to abort the baby👏. 

Bajaj's conversation with Doctor shows how helpless he is in stopping her risking her life for him and his wife. So there is still a hope and he is ready to keep it like that and made sure that she is fine. He did pray for her well being right.

Well Shalini already had the decency to not meet Prerna's eyes for what she is doing for her. Let's see whether Shalini will make sure to fulfill the promise she did to Prerna now. Prerna's thoughts about the baby, knowing fully well that baby would never know her as the mother and now not even knowing that she would be alive after the baby.

His thoughts about Prerna. He is in shock to know that she is able to know and identify his deepest hearts desire to have a baby. She understood something without him voicing it, which no one was about to do. Well it's very bitter sweet journey for him now, to be happy for having a child in near future and the fear of losing the person who is responsible for it.

Prerna also understood his pain when he asked her to sign the abortion papers. She understood he is ready to leave his dream for her life. Now her mind is clear to understand that she is in love with someone who cared for her without any reason. 

His pain thinking about the future and also his happiness thinking about his baby.He stayed back for her. Shalini's thoughts about Prerna, so she is not guilty. She was worried to tell him about the pregnancy complications. And happy that now she is successful. I pity her, she saw that her husband is emotionally getting attached to his child's mother and she is still blind thinking that she would get rid of Prerna with money. Prerna may go physically away from him in future but what about his bond with her which would not break in this life time.

The ending is perfect. She is looking at him while he sleeps. She wished for love for him and he got it and now she wants to wish for herself, a small amount of his love. Now that she realised her love, let's see when he would realise it. The ending is bliss.

Awesome update. Please do continue soon.

Shalini is blinded by her dream to have Rishabh’s baby and she can’t see how this dream pushing him away from her..she can’t see how Prerna has made a place for herself in his heart. In the desire for having the baby she’s losing her husband. 

And now Rishabh is no longer fighting his feelings for Prerna, he’s only trying to decipher them..Like Prerna, soon he’ll also realise that he loves her..and then Shalini, you’re doomed! 

Thanks for such an amazing feedback 

Originally posted by oa2019

such a great update.  so shalini knew about P's pregnancy complication,  at last we know what the doctor said to her.  ooh...RB will flip when he finds out, can not wait for that confrontation. RB will defo kick shalini to the curb. so P has finally acknowledged she's in love,  now it's RB's turn.

love the fact your updating regularly and quickly, thanks so much.  love your story.

Shalini herself is showing her true colors to Rishabh..he’s disgusted with her..but does she care? 

No! 

Silly woman 

Thanks for commenting 

Originally posted by sneha_17

Prerna is in love 😍 

Shalini, I am not sure what she is, selfish, ruthless and heartless or just a desperate woman 

Rishabh concern, care and finally he shut down Shalini 

Love which don’t have any destination is quiet amazing as well dangerous 

Hope everything goes well.

Excellent writing and PreRish emotions are amazing pen down 👏

Keep updating 

Agree with you, their relationship has no name..their love is socially unacceptable..so the going ahead will be quite tough..let’s see how they deal with their new found feelings 

Thanks for the appreciation 

Originally posted by esha143

Finally so many feelings came out in the open in this update.... Prerna's love for Rishabh... She finally accepted it as love... Rishabh's vulnerability which he hides deep inside himself... The helplessness he's feeling in Prerna's case... His desire to have both his child and Prerna with him... And then his confusion about why he feels so strongly for Prerna.... He's in the self-questioning stage.... And then there's Shalini who wants nothing more than to hide her weaknesses from the world rather than face them head-on....Today Prerna found answers to her questions... I hope  the others can also find their answers soon... Esp loved the last scene.... It successfully depicted the deep bond they now share.... Awesome update.... 

Shalini has the baby...Prerna has found love..hope Rishabh also finds happiness 

I’m glad you liked the last part..even I quite enjoyed writing it..the emotions, the pain, the love..everything oozing out. 

Thanks a lot 

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Shalini is one sly manipulator.... And Prerna cares to much about Rishabh to realise it. Though I have to begrudgingly agree that in her own Pov, Shalini is right. After having the baby, Prerna will leave and it will be Shalini who'll be considered the mother. And it'll be her who has to deal with the truth of her childs maternity (if it comes out). Also there's her ulterior motive creating and ensuring distance between PreRish. And there's also the fact that Prerna's life holds zero importance to her in dream of becoming a mother 🤔🤔 Suffice to say, I have mixed feelings about Shalini.