LoL I hope she understood her own game 😆
Yes ..like she said if she starts playing to her full potential she will go long and I think even win 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
LoL I hope she understood her own game 😆
Yes ..like she said if she starts playing to her full potential she will go long and I think even win 😎
Originally posted by: theBoyWonder
Yes ..like she said if she starts playing to her full potential she will go long and I think even win 😎
Ya that wasn't hilarious "Lamba Jayegi" immediately after getting her self respect smashed under 10 feet into earth, by Shukla, infront of Sana. She claimed if she plays alone she will go lamba. After 5 mins she's again behind Shukla like pet 
Trust me I made a post and then I didn't post it, I felt so much pity for her, I couldn't be harsh 
If she's staying, people really wants to know the patience of this creature, how low she can accept to go. 
Ya that wasn't hilarious "Lamba Jayegi" immediately after getting her self respect smashed under 10 feet into earth, by Shukla, infront of Sana. She claimed if she plays alone she will go lamba. After 5 mins she's again behind Shukla like pet
Trust me I made a post and then I didn't post it, I felt so much pity for her, I couldn't be harsh
If she's staying, people really wants to know the patience of this creature, how low she can accept to go.
Hamari Arti badi dheet hai. Ek din Shukla jiju ko Arti didi ka pyaar kabool karna hi padega 😳
Originally posted by: theBoyWonder
Hamari Arti badi dheet hai. Ek din Shukla jiju ko Arti didi ka pyaar kabool karna hi padega 😳
Oh god tum bhi bohot dheet ho 🤣
Originally posted by: theBoyWonder
Haha ...but her own brother and sis-in-law are not liking her friendship with Shukla.
krushna ne jaise 2 crore de kar aarti ko ander rakha hua hai waise hi 2 crore de kar shukla ko bahar karwa de 😎
Oh god tum bhi bohot dheet ho 🤣
#ArtiMyInspiration
Originally posted by: TMTGO7Q4DGT7EUZP
krushna ne jaise 2 crore de kar aarti ko ander rakha hua hai waise hi 2 crore de kar shukla ko bahar karwa de 😎
Woh 2 crore wali baat Arti flow mai bol gayi 😒
9 pages of discussion wo bhi Arti ke liye