Maybe I'm late but I just realised something lol..Mehwish can never come back to Danish. kyunki shehwar usse shaadi karega nahi so she can't have a halal type of situation.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Maybe I'm late but I just realised something lol..Mehwish can never come back to Danish. kyunki shehwar usse shaadi karega nahi so she can't have a halal type of situation.
The thing is, for all his 'love' of Mehwish, Shehwar doesn't have her on any kind of pedestal- he gets exactly the kind of person she is and he doesn't have any kind of respect for her. And Mehwish doesn't realise that when things get too inconvenient for him, Shehwar will drop her.
It's the one thing I've found interesting about Danish and Shehwar's conversations about her- Danish would be making these sweeping romantic statements about Mehwish, and Shehwar would be like "yeah, but I mean, she's just a pretty girl. a pretty girl who is cheating on you...for my money..."
Maybe I'm late but I just realised something lol..Mehwish can never come back to Danish. kyunki shehwar usse shaadi karega nahi so she can't have a halal type of situation.
this writer can do anything...in zara yaad kar, she married a random guy just for halala
kya hona hai? let me knowOriginally posted by: heavenlybliss
but 15th epi iss week hai so kuch na kuch hona hai
Maybe I'm late but I just realised something lol..Mehwish can never come back to Danish. kyunki shehwar usse shaadi karega nahi so she can't have a halal type of situation.
There's no need for halala coz Danish didn't divorce Mehwish trice.
But she cheated on him, so he won't accept her back.
There's no need for halala coz Danish didn't divorce Mehwish trice.
But she cheated on him, so he won't accept her back.
you said there was a few months leap...so agar 3 monthsw guzar gaye hain with no reconciliation then divorce is completed
Divorce doesnt have to be uttered thrice.
Danish divorce papers diye the mehwish ko so divorce to ho Gaya na,,teen baar bolna must hai?
Danish divorce papers diye the mehwish ko so divorce to ho Gaya na,,teen baar bolna must hai?
No. Teen mahine no contact is enough
kya danish aur mehwish ka divorce bhi nahi howa hai?Danish divorce papers diye the mehwish ko so divorce to ho Gaya na,,teen baar bolna must hai?