jo bhi banae, please post link here, i can never find anything in this new format.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
jo bhi banae, please post link here, i can never find anything in this new format.
done.jo bhi banae, please post link here, i can never find anything in this new format.
Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi
I have seen two dramas where the man says we can do a Halala and the woman says get lost.
Another one she decides to be with her second husband
And then came ZYK that savage thing done to the girl.
The only show I can think of that did halala was Beintehaa on Colors
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
The only show I can think of that did halala was Beintehaa on Colors
P Drama.
I haven't watched Indian Muslim back drop dramas other than Qubool Hai that too on and off.
Has anyone watched the reviews by Arslan of Meray Pass Tum Ho?
I can't post the link here because it it not letting me, but seriously ... Hilarious