Thanks! ❤️beautiful shru!!!! 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thanks! ❤️beautiful shru!!!! 😭
Thank you! ❤️Dazzling, Stunning...❤️☺️❤️
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
True. His love wouldn't have received the respect it rightfully deserves.
Correct. I want the confession to be from Prerna's side next time. I want Rishabh to be a little stoic in this matter as he's already burnt his hands with her in the past.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I gathered hell a lot of courage to watch it.
i had tears... when i watched it.. took me 2 weeks to gather courage..
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I gathered hell a lot of courage to watch it.
mujhse na ho payega
i didn't even watch the kukki bajju hospital scene too
Rishabh Bajaj's emotions pull the strings of your heart and soul...And tend to leave you teary..
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
mujhse na ho payega
i didn't even watch the kukki bajju hospital scene too
Even I haven't watched it. Can't bear to see the look on his face when his own daughter rejects him
Rishabh Bajaj's emotions pull the strings of your heart and soul...And tend to leave you teary..
i asked you something

I want it too.Originally posted by: Soanz.19
Correct. I want the confession to be from Prerna's side next time. I want Rishabh to be a little stoic in this matter as he's already burnt his hands with her in the past.