Thank you! ❤️This is beauty personified..❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thank you! ❤️This is beauty personified..❤️
And I'm so happy he didn't. Response se phir dil toot ta. Bajju ka bhi, hamara bhi🥺
And by letting Prerna go, Rishabh Bajaj has risen in love..
True. His love wouldn't have received the respect it rightfully deserves.Originally posted by: Soanz.19
And I'm so happy he didn't. Response se phir dil toot ta. Bajju ka bhi, hamara bhi🥺
still...i cant watch this scene
its so painful
beautiful shru!!!! 😭


Dazzling, Stunning...❤️☺️❤️
And by letting Prerna go, Rishabh Bajaj has risen in love..
sur you'll like to read a prerish story on bdsm theme
I gathered hell a lot of courage to watch it.