He was looking at her, memorizing every single bit of her 😭 https://www.instagram.com/p/B4PM1HOhCBF/?igshid=16atj7kqc4fr
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
He was looking at her, memorizing every single bit of her 😭 https://www.instagram.com/p/B4PM1HOhCBF/?igshid=16atj7kqc4fr
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
He was looking at her, memorizing every single bit of her 😭 https://www.instagram.com/p/B4PM1HOhCBF/?igshid=16atj7kqc4fr
The way he is looking at her, THIS IS LOVE..❤️


I will protect you from the harsh rain, I will be with you in thunderstorm, just hold my hand never to let go and I will be your knight in shining armor against the world..
When It Comes To You And The World, You Will Always Find Me Standing Right Beside YOU, Against The World..
awwwwww what a feelings sur
The Smirk, Hyeeeeee..Qatilana..❤️
❤️❤️I will protect you from the harsh rain, I will be with you in thunderstorm, just hold my hand never to let go and I will be your knight in shining armor against the world..
When It Comes To You And The World, You Will Always Find Me Standing Right Beside YOU, Against The World..
Because he knows it may be the last time. 💔Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
He was looking at her, memorizing every single bit of her 😭 https://www.instagram.com/p/B4PM1HOhCBF/?igshid=16atj7kqc4fr