Connection Hi Toh Ni Bana, Kitni Khoshish Ki - Aa Jao Saarey - Upd P 1 - Page 38

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Dunno how Balaji contacts work but I feel like she's now stuck with this role until it's over. And knowing it's KZK, who knows when that will be. 

Frankly, I wish she'd never taken this one up, but her life, her wish.

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: inlieu

Haan haan, chhori. DM = bonus! ðŸ˜†

asmaanixx thumbnail

Frankly, I wish she'd never taken this one up, but her life, her wish.

Chalo, she's gotten a massive fan following from this and I bet the pay is also good. May allow her to pick up better work after this.

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: tantal

Jennifer Winget is the only actress who seems to be getting shows on her own terms. Otherwise even super popular actresses like Drashti and Krittika and Nia seem to be getting the short end of the sticks from their shows

Well, she is great at her craft and has also signed up for shows with potential. Also, there are very few actors/actresses who can pretty much carry an entire show on their shoulders and she's one of them. 

inlieu thumbnail

Chalo, she's gotten a massive fan following from this and I bet the pay is also good. May allow her to pick up better work after this.

Yes, but then the risk is that the serious PHs would not take her seriously. 

I still mourn for what happened to Shraddha Arya or Sriti Jha. Those two are fantastic actresses yet they got stuck. 

asmaanixx thumbnail

I still mourn for what happened to Shraddha Arya or Sriti Jha. Those two are fantastic actresses yet they got stuck.

Shraddha ka pata ni but Sriti yes!

Shabbir got to do a web series on the side. I hope Sriti gets to do something like that too. She is capable of doing SO MUCH more!! ðŸ˜µ

inlieu thumbnail

Shraddha ka pata ni but Sriti yes!

Shabbir got to do a web series on the side. I hope Sriti gets to do something like that too. She is capable of doing SO MUCH more!! ðŸ˜µ

Have you seen her in Balika  Vadhu? Damn...

tantal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

How are those Bhagya shows so popular for so long? Such outlandish story lines. It's funny how current Hindi movies have turned realistic and real-life depicting while the TV shows are still stuck in their mire.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Have you seen her in Balika  Vadhu? Damn...

Sriti? What character did she play?

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: tantal

How are those Bhagya shows so popular for so long? Such outlandish story lines. It's funny how current Hindi movies have turned realistic and real-life depicting while the TV shows are still stuck in their mire.

TV used to be fab in the 90s. Women had awesome roles. Then EK came and ruined it forever.