Pareshaan hain bechare. 😆Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
in rotlu logo ko nikalo toh AT se
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Pareshaan hain bechare. 😆Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
in rotlu logo ko nikalo toh AT se
Exactly!Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
biggest thing they wouldn't have build it up so huge unless there is more to it 😉
I'll eat Kadai Paneer in dinner.Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I ate cheesy bread with oregano hihihi
DAMN THE INTENSITY❤️❤️❤️😍😍
Hello!!
Super busy day today😒
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
When he said wife, I love my wife ☺️
❤️
Still in the office?
It was damn hot!DAMN THE INTENSITY❤️❤️❤️😍😍
kali daal bani hai aj but then acchi nahi bani for badi elaichi nahi daali/mili 🥺Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I'll eat Kadai Paneer in dinner.
