Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I wanted RR-ST in this show.
Shruti pls make him come back na...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I wanted RR-ST in this show.
Shruti pls make him come back na...
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Mere paas kuch nahin hai dekhne ke liye. :(
Shruti, try Kehne ko Humsafar hain. You will love RR in it!!!! Atleast I did...
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
RR is too crisp for the role. Varun with his floppy hair and absolutely unmaintained physique looks so apt for the role 🤣
We want only RR bas
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
chatterjee 🤗
🤗FINALLY. There was one scene yesterday where Prerna was daant kitkitaying on some Chudail drama. That was my final nail in the coffin. Wanted to just enter the screen and give her a wake up call.
Anyway, buried this shit now.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Mere paas kuch nahin hai dekhne ke liye. :(
Have u watched itna Karo na mujhe pyaar...
If wishes were horses...😆Originally posted by: Annu8193
Shruti pls make him come back na...
Originally posted by: Soanz.19
Shruti, try Kehne ko Humsafar hain. You will love RR in it!!!! Atleast I did...
Mujhe heroine se problem hai usme...
KKHH isn't my type. I'd rather watch Adaalat for RR.Originally posted by: Soanz.19
Shruti, try Kehne ko Humsafar hain. You will love RR in it!!!! Atleast I did...
In romance I only want RR-ST.
Did you watch Hostages? And, I loved Kehne ko Hain Humsafar.
Kekta ko award mila.. OTT disruptor of the year’ award from IWMBUZZ and MTV INDIA 🤔