Ab functions ki baari Sharmas ki..So many flowers!!something like griha pravesh, I guess. Sharma nivas is ready again..
haan kya🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ab functions ki baari Sharmas ki..So many flowers!!something like griha pravesh, I guess. Sharma nivas is ready again..
haan kya🤪
ye kyun peevhe pada hai kzk ke😏😏😏
Waise someone tell me if if right or wrong, but as far as I remember in kzk the online and BARC audience has always been in sync. Except in recent times when online rose and barc dropped, usually when online is at the top batch has also been good? . I mean during the earlier pre vs Komo track and NB tracks.
Originally posted by: reeyacute
I want some function in SN too...let the sharmas enjoy in their style
I want anurag to be present as well
babyshower karwayo❤️😆
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
haan kya🤪
Chavis IG story.
Originally posted by: reeyacute
True..I was thinking that mohini might begin her insulting spree.....also I want anurag to faint seeing sindoor n get flashes of Durga puja
Let anurag faint n mohini should loathe komo this time....may be because she will be insisting anurag to maang bhaaro her
Her aadhuri khawish
Yes...And it will be recreation of KoMoNi holi scene where Mohini was seen scolding Komo for her plan to make Pre drink bhaang. Why only AnuPre scenes need to be recreated? 😆
when anupre is on center barc & online r always in sync.but cant say nowWaise someone tell me if if right or wrong, but as far as I remember in kzk the online and BARC audience has always been in sync. Except in recent times when online rose and barc dropped, usually when online is at the top batch has also been good? . I mean during the earlier pre vs Komo track and NB tracks.
as kzk lost many viewers hope it will be back 1 2 week denge aur
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
babyshower karwayo❤️😆
Priyu ki godhbharai and Anu accidentally reaches there.
just saw that yes sharma nivas is readyChavis IG story.
yes plsOriginally posted by: grace4317
Priyu ki godhbharai and Anu accidentally reaches there.