Bollywood CC #24- Page 44

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

93.5k

Users

46

Likes

714

Frequent Posters

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4tUERABErB/?igshid=11kauoeoepxep

It took me a while to figure that the brand name is Nugu 😆( nugu means nobody in Korean).

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4vFfPunXdN/?igshid=yhtn6x6y62f8

Happ for Lizzo. Two of her songs are at top 10.

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
T7Z2A4MAI2SCS54R thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago


Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Yass but I didn't like season 1 ending... I wanted the girl to flip in end that she was a baddie like his bf was describing her initially.

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Yass but I didn't like season 1 ending... I wanted the girl to flip in end that she was a baddie like his bf was describing her initially.

Yeah I was hoping for that too ugh. I hope he faces some consequences for his actions this season.

4PIO23ZKTZGKOGQP thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Penn Badgley sukha hua creepy uncle dikhta hai aaj kal.

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: zoinks

Penn Badgley sukha hua creepy uncle dikhta hai aaj kal.

Yeah his face seems to have gotten longer somehow 😕.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 22 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".