Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I don't think so
What if he has to choose between Asim and Sana. Whom will he choose??
Shukla is so shatir insaan.
He knows Sana is a palti baaz.
Though nobody can guarantee a situation But, I think he is an intelligent person.
Originally posted by: attiya1.3
Shukla is so shatir insaan.
He knows Sana is a palti baaz.
Though nobody can guarantee a situation But, I think he is an intelligent person.
You didn't answer my question😆
PS- Now I'm waiting for this week task and want Asim and Shukla to be in different teams
Originally posted by: attiya1.3
Shukla is so shatir insaan.
He knows Sana is a palti baaz.
Though nobody can guarantee a situation But, I think he is an intelligent person.
Agree , in my opinion he patched up because he was told that Sana is trying but his ego is coming in the middle . So this time when she tried he would have looked bad by rejecting her
also, he is trying to increase his team number as other team has more membersOriginally posted by: TheRowdiest
Agree , in my opinion he patched up because he was told that Sana is trying but his ego is coming in the middle . So this time when she tried he would have looked bad by rejecting her