Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It's a one sided friendship from Asim's side
Not at all. Shukla genuinely cares for him😍
Originally posted by: attiya1.3
Not at all. Shukla genuinely cares for him😍
I don't think so
What if he has to choose between Asim and Sana. Whom will he choose??
I don't think so
What if he has to choose between Asim and Sana. Whom will he choose??
I think Asim , he has seen Sana's true color
Originally posted by: Sumita18
I think Asim , he has seen Sana's true color
I have doubts. He loves Sana
I have doubts. He loves Sana
I still thing it will be Asim