Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

He is a cheap mentality man ..when first time he said he is a sanskari Playboy I understood he is a chichhora.. he can do anything but always ready to point finger on another person.who us he to comment on shefali ?? Whatever she is doing good or bad it's her matter!! The comment on her shows his disgusting mentality.😡

Auer forum ka to kehna hi Kya?? ðŸ˜†bahu/ chabra gang ka mandir hai ye to🤪

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preetieee

Asim ka Shefali ko chipakne ka reason most probably elimination se safe hona hai, ab dekhte hai Shefali kisko save karegi Asim Aarti or bhau

Yes, it would be worth watching how she will make a move. 

Feels like Asim unfortunately will come last. 

Priya9. thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyankFan12

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5128826

SoPunk what do you think about this comment? At least we Shukla fans dont want anybody to get hurt

Ok,I’m sure she will answer soon, but from my observation,  usually the so called Anti Shukla  posts have likes usually more than 30-40 with highest peaking in 50s, so this is not really representative, of anti Shukla fans. 

Reg the particular member, he must have been very upset and ventingi, he usually writes very sensibly from what I observed in my time here. 

Priya9. thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Shukla saans bhi lega naa to bhi offensive Hogaa. oh gawd the way he breathes ,its so insulting demeaning  to women🤣

I won’t exaggerate to your extent,but it is well known,  best form of communication is body language than words, so Yes his body language is very aggressive and intimidating. 

Priya9. thumbnail

Ok my take on Paras, he is cunning, changes colors smoothly without anyone noticing, but he better understand, people watching aren’t fools, He absolutely had no right to comment on Shefali when he personally doesn’t abide by decency and understand that a no is a no whoever says it, be it a man or a woman. 

Simple truth, Shefali rightly didn’t seem to have an objection with Asims proximity, why Should anyone else worry about it. 

srikalaganesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

I am actually shocked Tina ji. Ye first post bani hai forum mein against paras. Varna to shukla ye shukla wo😆. 

Ye kaisa game hai bhai. Tum indirectly ke married woman ke character pe jaa rahe ho.  Who gives him the right to comment at all on something as personal like this? 

I’m also ... 

especially here I have seen only Shukla haters ...

Paras is doing so many dirty things  hanging up with all bahus and new house mates..and ppl don’t want to discuss at all . 

All r behind Shukla and Asim..

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

See that's the whole point

This guy Paras has been doing and saying things right from day 1 that is so demeaning to women but since he is anti-Sid S, everything goes under the radar

what he did today was disgusting and it should be exposed.

Shefali will tear him apart once she comes to know of his disgusting insinuation. Hope it does get revealed

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tina59

See that's the whole point

This guy Paras has been doing and saying things right from day 1 that is so demeaning to women but since he is anti-Sid S, everything goes under the radar

what he did today was disgusting and it should be exposed.

Shefali will tear him apart once she comes to know of his disgusting insinuation. Hope it does get revealed

Hope next week Salman brings it up and also two cats fighting for me wala comment.

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Ab sab k zubaan pe lock lag gaya.. since the bahu gang fans can't defend this statement of Paras. Hence sab k sab chup chaap iss topic ko ignore kar denge.

Had Shukla made such a statement.. ab tak 10 topics ban chuki hoti & how Shukla should be beaten & whatnot.  ðŸ˜† Now no one will find Paras's statement sexist or MCP. But Shukla who never made any sexist comments will be termed as MCP.. matlab hypocrisy ki hadh hai.

Bahu gang fans! .. I can't even ðŸ¤£ 

Now the dynamics is more clear why so many anti Shukla topics ..😆

OT: Nahi! Yeh Paras toh Parasmani ke naam pe dhabba nikla!  .. ðŸ˜­ðŸ¤£

Edited by Pain-in-ur-Neck - 4 years ago
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Double standards.... 

Salman's words were misinterpreted and there was so much ho Halla... I thought everyone is a feminist....then his comments on Pimples and weight of women.... I read a post on it and I agree with this... Salman has no business commenting on someone's personal life.... 

Interestingly... Paras' comment is being supported by telling people how a married woman is supposed to act.... Her comfort zone depends on how her husband or society would perceive it.... That woman herself can't decide if she wants to sit with another man or not.... It's her life and she can do anything she wants to do... She doesn't need her husband's permission for it.....What can you say about Paras when people here resonate his mindset? No outrage because they agree with him 

Yesterday's feminist... Today's apologist 

Edited by FruitToasty - 4 years ago