what does that sign mean?Originally posted by: muktha_cute
Oh really
Do u think all ppl are blind fans of shukla or will act blind. We can clearly see what does that hand moment mean. Even teenagers will tell u what is the meaning of that sign.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
what does that sign mean?Originally posted by: muktha_cute
Oh really
Do u think all ppl are blind fans of shukla or will act blind. We can clearly see what does that hand moment mean. Even teenagers will tell u what is the meaning of that sign.
Originally posted by: Sabhayata
what does that sign mean?
It means i will f*** u
Originally posted by: Sabhayata
what does that sign mean?
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151760868
1st comment in this thread
He is right. They have 150 cams but couldn't capture Shuklas hand gesture. Either it was indecent to show on national TV or BB is simply biased.
I think he said f**k you and rashmi hand gestures says similar thing that's why shukla rised when he saw that hand gesture
Oh that's horrible if he said that. No wonder Rashmi got so furious.Originally posted by: muktha_cute
It means i will f*** u
I felt he showed her the finger and she asked him to shove it up his ass instead.
Originally posted by: BebaakBegum
I felt he showed her the finger and she asked him to shove it up his ass instead.
That's what I thought...loved her gesture reply though 😆😆
Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE
That's what I thought...loved her gesture reply though 😆😆
OMG really adult stuff here.