https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/11/son-naeun-shocked-at-hate-commenter.html
Dang! You would think that only jobless people make hate comments. Even Sulli used to receive a lot of negative comments from older men 🤢.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/11/son-naeun-shocked-at-hate-commenter.html
Dang! You would think that only jobless people make hate comments. Even Sulli used to receive a lot of negative comments from older men 🤢.
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
Which thread?
There was a very old thread from a couple months ago about Annie dating Aryan Khan. I had said it was not true and he was dating someone else at USC. Someone bumped it up today and said they heard the same story. I posted a link that had her pics. It was deleted within seconds, thread closed, and then thread deleted too.
I guess they didn't want the PR story falling apart in case it got out. Who knows. Very strange.
Originally posted by: YBYDDEFVO52NTRTR
There was a very old thread from a couple months ago about Annie dating Aryan Khan. I had said it was not true and he was dating someone else at USC. Someone bumped it up today and said they heard the same story. I posted a link that had her pics. It was deleted within seconds, thread closed, and then thread deleted too.
I guess they didn't want the PR story falling apart in case it got out. Who knows. Very strange.
Oh yeah. I saw Ashley.Tisdale's reply in there. That is very weird.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4rt6WIAoXR/?igshid=1qocnoivsjbg6
What happened , is he getting bald , why always cap
Which Ambani kid is getting married this time?
The paps are saying Nayantara Kothari (Mukesh's sister's daughter) but she got married years ago and had a kid too.
Did she get divorced and is marrying again? Or the paps are putting up the wrong name?
What happened , is he getting bald , why always cap
Probably in the middle of getting hair implants. He was wearing an obvious hair piece of some sort in War - it was moving a little occasionally.
Bette Davis had the same psycho eyes as Pee's.
Bette Davis eyes' could have been indicative of a medical condition known as Graves' disease, which is a serious thyroid and immunological disorder. This disorder causes an inflammatory response in the muscles around the eyes which makes them swelBette Davis had the same psycho eyes as Pee's.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0