Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
"Raah ki dhoop mere kaam aayi....
Chaav hoti toh sogayi hoti......., "
Positive attitude helps bridge the gap between ability and expectation.....
If u wann be happy.... See the good in everyone, be blind to the fault of others and deaf to others gossip....
GOOD NIGHT Redman n whitewoman fandom 😆😃
That part where she tried to caress his face was beautifully done, today's episode showed Anurag's pull on Prerna. She was completely adoring him today ♥️
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
That part where she tried to caress his face was beautifully done, today's episode showed Anurag's pull on Prerna. She was completely adoring him today ♥️
Haan, they have been robbed off those moments brutally ......
I love they showed this about Pre, how she wants Anurag as much as he is affected
I just wanted to say how much I loved Parth's caption for Pooja... Those were some heartfelt words and I absolutely adore their bond ❤️
😳
Dupatta and Papers covering their faces in similar way.😂Originally posted by: 7TL3E7AK4LWFHV6E
LOL ...kyaa Mast udke paper Sahi jagah land huaa ...
Blocking his view
Originally posted by: ifmember
Haan, they have been robbed off those moments brutally ......
I love they showed this about Pre, how she wants Anurag as much as he is affected
Yes he equally affects her the way she does him. Only these two affect each other this madly and passionately ♥️