Last day shoot is 22nd nov as mentioned by the director surenpawar when I asked him through dm
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Last day shoot is 22nd nov as mentioned by the director surenpawar when I asked him through dm
Originally posted by: Dt_kp_divan
Last day shoot is 22nd nov as mentioned by the director surenpawar when I asked him through dm
Then kp will hardly shoot for 10 days!!😲
Originally posted by: --QUEEN--
Chaitanya Choudhary!!
His words clearly imply that kp is back to mark yhm's closure.
Even he said ‘may’ end.
if you ask me, I’d say it is, based on the story.
OK so one thing that I feel is really stupid is the fact that this fake guy said that we do this oil ritual every year. How's that possible? when Ishita once said to Raman (on their second Diwali together) that it's only done on the first year
Originally posted by: Dt_kp_divan
Last day shoot is 22nd nov as mentioned by the director surenpawar when I asked him through dm
I think his reply is for before comment to not use bds for kp and dt
Originally posted by: Ratna12345
I think his reply is for before comment to not use bds for kp and dt
She is saying she asked surenpawar through direct message on insta n not through comment
Wat an end... Wen d male lead returned.. The female lead is nower in the picture....
There was this headline about Adi being excited that aliya may be preggy .
So what's the news? Anything revealed in today's episode ?
I dare you to post a thing about anyone other than DivAn.
SBS segment fueled by Karan Patel's insta story https://youtu.be/5AK6SyB929U
No other song fits YHM as a whole so well. I've tried to put the story of YHM (the first 242 episodes) into this song....
1.2k