braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow...It's been a couple of years since I visited this forum!! Can't remember when was the last. Might have been during P.O.W Bandi Yudh Ke time.

After so long, I came across a show that I really like!! Isharon Isharon Mein...I basically spent the last few days watching 80 episodes back to back on youtube!! and rewatching some episodes again and again as I am now going through a withdrawal because I have to wait 24 hours before I can watch a new episode and come weekend it'll be a 72 hours wait!!

I won't get into the show's plot as I am sure you all already know what it's about. This show is definitely a fresh idea...I am  hearing impaired (thankfully not completely but I do wear hearing aids)...so to see a show where the main characters are mute/deaf is refreshing and eye opening as it challenges the stereotypes out there regarding specially abled people...The sign language used is easy to understand...especially since one of the other characters always say what yogi/gunjan is saying..and like Pari...even I want to learn the sign language now...I have always wanted to learn it when I was younger but never got to it (due to me being a lazy arse). I love that the over the top drama that is present in most serials is kinda toned down in this show. There is drama but a lot of light-hearted moments as well..More like a Dramedy.

Fav characters: Yogi, Pari, dadaji, Prakash, and the 2 namoonas Bablu/Surjit

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Welcome to the forum. Agree with you this is such a nice light hearted daily soap hope it will remain the same...And it is really nice to see this forum more active! I just love Shrivastavas' family bonding, YaRi's bonding and Yogi & his buddies fun.