stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks so much 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha_17

Shalini not very rude and agreed to make the baby wear the socks. So sweet surprised as well gave in to Prerna request and let Veena stay.

Felt really bad for Prerna 😭 no girl deserves to go through such terrible things.

Rishabh emotionally connected to Prerna hope to see few light moments 

You are an amazing writer. Emotions in this part was well written. 👏👏

Prerna has gone through hell..her married life was quite horrifying and her husband was worse than a beast..now her heart is longing for another man who’s wonderful but unfortunately is someone else’s husband..Love is complicated! 

Thanks for the appreciation 

stranger2rose thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh what a wonderful update. The character in here, their relation with each other and the plot has been so beautifully written by you. Words will fail to explain what a wonderful writer you are😊

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Bajaj wanted to give a pleasant surprise. But instead he got a shock seeing Prerna like this in pain. Veena got the shock of her life too knowing that father of Prerna's child is Shalini's husband. So finally the issue is out in open. Shalini tried to hide this from both Bajaj and Prerna. But life has it's own way of revealing things. He got to know and he decided to save her even after knowing that he would lose the only opportunity of having his own child. As expected Shalini opposed but in front of Bajaj's anger she couldn't do anything. 

Prerna and Bajaj conversation is so emotional. She wanted to keep the baby for Shalini's promise and more importantly for him. She convinced him to keep the child and leave the matter to God. Let's see how this guilt will be handled now.

Lovely update. Please do continue soon.

Aavnii thumbnail

what an update!, she is ready to sacrifice her life for him... the relation between them is of pain .. and beautifully written by you...

update soon!

-jass- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

A

W

E

S

❤️

M

E

!

Edited by -jass- - 4 years ago
Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Rose,

What a beautiful update. I had tears in my eyes. This was amazing. 
The irony of  killing people in Rishab’s life was portrayed in a beautifully crippling way. 
prerna, my darling ♥️♥️ I am astound by her selflessness and care for rishab. 
continue soon

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Terrific update 

Yush001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Fantastic update rose!👏

Every emotion so beautifully penned, prerna's selflessness won my heart!❤️ 

I'm glad she didn't aborted the child and left everything in the hands of destiny, hope she delivers the symbol of their love without any complications!😃

The story is on an interesting phase now, can't wait to read more. Update soon!🤗