Apni tanhiyo mein apno ko yaad karke

Bina kisi umeed or bina kisi sahare ke

Phir aye TUM Meri zindagi mein

Meri bezan raho pe Phollo ki tarah

Meri tarsti nighao mein therene ke leye

Mere har dukh ko Hassi mein badalne ke leye

Mujhe zindagi Jeena sikhane leye

Mujhe Khushiyo ki wo Sugat den eke leye

Jisse mein b yeh Keh saku mere Baba ji se ha...

I M BLESS TO HAVE U in my life !!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tammana.m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Characteristic 

all char same as show Geet Maan NT 

Pam maan step mom

Annie step sis of maan

Vicky maan bro 

Madhu maan mom who is now no more

Yash Khurana maan father

tammana.m thumbnail

Thanks alot guyss 🤗😊 Fifth thread of this story 😃😃!!!!!

tammana.m thumbnail

!!!Part 170 !!!

when once babies get fitted there he zipped bag and holding his he start walking here inside geet shouting.. open the door… open the door. maan… maan but no one was there to hear her.

Again hiding his face Babu start stepping down when he collide with ayush and  turban  on his head fell down and  bag fell down on stair. Aap?? Ayush looked at him.. Aare Aap said ayush  seeing man who take him to geet house  where she stay in childhood. Aap yaha kya karrahe hai?? Do you know maan? But now babu start getting scared. He push ayush and  picking up bag he start running but hearing babies cry voice ayush looked at bag and call him hey you.. as ayush said maan who was near him look at him and babu and seeing him maan at once run towards him and seeing maan running behind him babu  speed up and he about to  cross KM gate when he saw Rishi there standing  holding gun. Put that bag down.. said rishi.. and seeing rishi  front and behind maan running he at once kept bag on ground and  seeing a car coming from his right side he quickly take turn and  runningly he cross wall. Rishi.. Dammm…. Search him shout maan.. said rishi instructing his man and hearing babies cries rishi at once open bag zip and get shocked seeing  babies there. Maan who to reach there seeing babies   get shocked and at once picked up babies and roared like injured lion find that bas***** Rishi noded and he to go to same direction. Maan at once hug his babies when Nakul worriedly come to him said Geet  ji.. ji.. wo kamre mein…

Nothing to worry Mr Khurana she is now fine said doctor examine geet who fainted in bathroom. Can you pls check babies to ask maan and doctor noded. MAan I have?? Seeing ayush about to say something Maan holding his arm take him out of his room and slapped him hard. Seeing all this  Dadima and all get shocked. How do you know that man?? Are you to involved with him in my babies kidnapping?? Ask maan dangerously holding his shirt collar. Heard him all get shocked. Kidnapping babies. Ayush.. baton nhi to zinda nahi choduga.. tumhe mein agar Maan its dadima who stopped him what are you saying Maan. Ayush can never do something like this . But Maan  is damm angry to listen any one. Dekhiye If you want to meet geet and babies  you can come but  not ayush said maan looking at Rano and mohinder and you said maan pointed towards Ayush From now days stay away from  Geet and my babies.  Mujhe tum unke aas pass be nahi bathkne chahiye samje tum?? Said maan showing his finger and  call  Rishii… maan call him seeing him call guards and said him not make him enter KM permises. But. Rishi about to say something. Could not you hear what Isaid?? Hearing his loud voice Rishi noded and left from there. Seeing maan behavior Handas to left from there taking Ayush.. Maan bete.. Pls dadima aap sab  be bahar jaiye annie ko yeh sab patanahi chalna chahiye. Par. We will talk later. Noded dadima along with NT and pam left from there. Dekha meine kaha than a koi be function hamare ghar kaaise kaha  chal sakta hai. Damm you was so right mom phele to geet thi or ab yeh dono bache be uske sath hai koi be hamari celebration hasi Khushi mein janne hi nahi dete saying this  try to smile seeing annie looking at them andget mix with peoples.

Nothing to worry Mr Khurana they are fine. Said doctor before leaving.Maan with slow steps enter in his room and seeing babies play son bed  a loan tear escape from his eyes thinking what can be happened if Rishi not inform him   that he saw  some man on his room balcony  on CCTV footage and  if he does not come to see. What can be happened? How he will handle geet thinking all this he  to sat down.

Here Dadima and family bid adieu to Arjun and family and on been asking about maan and geet Dadima give excuse of babies. Smiling talking to meet again Rathod left.

Dadima sent annie and Vicky to their room  and she come to maan room and seeing him sitting on bed deep in his thinking she caress his hairs and said maan baat kya hai beta? Why are you ? I shall talk to you this dadima pls give me some times.No.. I want to heard now what fears I m seeing these days on your face. Or aaj fr. But seeing one baby start crying Dadima quickly take her in her arms and maan take another baby who to after some mins start wiping. Do not worry meine Sheela ko keh diya hai she is taking her feed bottle. After some mins Sheela come with two bottle feeds and maan and dadima put on close  to babies mouth and hungry they start chewing it. Dadima sent Sheela to take rest. 

Precap : Dadima looked at him short with her words she last glance at babies and sleeping geet and left from there. Maan sat on bed and start patting babies and when he sleep he did not know.smiley2

Imp note : i need good response from u all...the lack of likes n comments every time in every update of any story makes me sad..if u want more n more updates from me. silent reader wake up dnt forget to like n comment..it takes a sec

Disclaimer: any scene or situation of this ff is an imagination. If any action match to any other thing that is merely a co-incident. I haven't copied any scene as far as my knowledge and I want to let u know beforehand. Still if anything matches it will be only a coincident.

ADD tammana.m for update

PS :PLS PARDON FOR ANY GRAMTICAL MISTAKE

all right reserved by tammana.m @2019

suni_104 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update. Babies are fine. Maan is angry scolded ayush. Poor Maan scared to lose babies

tammana.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: suni_104

Nice update. Babies are fine. Maan is angry scolded ayush. Poor Maan scared to lose babies

thnxx

tammana.m thumbnail
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Babies r safe babu again escaped Maan doubting Ayush how he knows babu Daadi maa want to know y Maan is in tension these days

swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Congrats for new thread..

Nice update..