Originally posted by: MithiBani
Hahaha! I like the look on Rashmi and Devoleena’s faces. 🤣
Pure Bliss🤣😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MithiBani
Hahaha! I like the look on Rashmi and Devoleena’s faces. 🤣
Pure Bliss🤣😂
Originally posted by: Deadinside
Devoleena aur rashmi ke expression! LMAO They really thought they gonna hit finale by their shukla wali strategy.
Ikr. I know ye waapis aayengi par inka thopda dekhkar itnaa sukoon mila .😆
Originally posted by: Anachronist
Fake acting of Rona dhona by Sana .
Bahar Chali jao agar itna problem hai toh .
Sana ji ab aap jaldi out ho jao , even big boss is irritated now it seems.
Nahi hogi. Shehnaaz is in Top 4. Book mark karo yeh page.
They were so shocked as if contract main likha tha inke finale. 😉Originally posted by: MithiBani
Hahaha! I like the look on Rashmi and Devoleena’s faces. 🤣
Aarti is captain , safe for another week
Sana is behaving like a spoilt brat seeing Himanshi and Zariwala Aarti Shukla controlling her
Sana se puch k lana tha Himanshi ko 🤪
Finally everyone says Aarti and Mahira are most undeserving ones
Sana’s going batshit crazy at Himanshi’s entry. 😆
Originally posted by: Sumita18
Sana has gained popularity n love all alone in BB n outside bb she is getting popular n people are liking
WC wale bas bak bak hi kar rahe hai excluding Zariwala n keshari
Himanshi waise bhi phuski bomb hi lagti hai..
😲 I thought I m.the only one who felt it🤣Originally posted by: Deadinside
Iski shakal dur se thodi thodi radhe maa se milti julti hai.
Originally posted by: TheRowdiest
Aarti is captain , safe for another week
Prefred than Mahira.