Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
Hi Aish
Thank you for the wishes. You mean, 17 th chapter of Withered. 😊
Yes , sorry for the mistake😜
I have gotten so used to writing WA that in hurry i wrote it😅😅
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
Hi Aish
Thank you for the wishes. You mean, 17 th chapter of Withered. 😊
Yes , sorry for the mistake😜
I have gotten so used to writing WA that in hurry i wrote it😅😅
N, Please convey our wishes to your Li'l on her special day.
Happy 10th Birthday.
I am a bit early. I won't be able to post anything until evening my time. So, I am posting it now.
We have already entered into 3rd of November here. So, technically it is not early. 😊

Cheers.....
Originally posted by: fffanatic
Yayeee...double treat coming up.. can't wait..and you said major twist..so now untill the update is posted my over imagination will keep rolling..
Can't wait for the new story as well N
All the best for the new venture and all the very best for the birthday celebration of your Lil one..have a blast and wish your darling daughter from my end as well... Best birthday wishes to her..😇
Hello Nandini
My imagination is also running wild.
Dont know what the new twist is. 😭
N, deserves all the appreciation for keeping us on hook on new story.
I loved all the guessing we did⭐️
Sonal 🤗
Haan true. She is smart and how. Mostly authors give a hint and its possible to guess. But with N, its not
Hey N....
A very happy birthday to Our Scorpion Princess...
Definately she gonna rock just like her Mom...
Obviously, awesomeness would runs in her genes...
She had all our wishes, blessings,hug & kissess...
Have Fun, party harder... Updates can wait..
Come back with bang...
We are waiting... For your amazing twists....
Arre haan
Kiddo is a scorpio and N is saggi 😊
Originally posted by: Savera84
Mix of South and North Indian.
Chicken Biryani, Mirchi Bajji, Papdi Chaat, Lamb Kebab, some more veg and non veg items.
Cheers.......
Oh my God... itna saara khana
Mouth watering delicacies. I bet, Khushi would be very happy with you.
Originally posted by: TwilightStar_JP
Thanks EC and wishing you the same as well! Yes da, on a vacation at relatives place, so no Mobile zone for a while!
Monday the usual drill!
How's the weekend for you?
Cheers
Hey
Weekend has been fine. Sale here, so busy stuffing things and emptying pockets 😛
Oh ho, relatives can be overbearing sometimes
Originally posted by: teeeeeena
Yes , sorry for the mistake😜
I have gotten so used to writing WA that in hurry i wrote it😅😅
Haha ..hota hai hota hai
Aise bade bade deshon mein, aise choti choti bastien hoti hai 😆
Btw, today is SRK's bday and that was his popular dialogue from DDLJ.
Originally posted by: Savera84
N, Please convey our wishes to your Li'l on her special day.
Happy 10th Birthday.
I am a bit early. I won't be able to post anything until evening my time. So, I am posting it now.
We have already entered into 3rd of November here. So, technically it is not early. 😊
Cheers.....
That is such a pretty pic.
N's lil N would be over the moon. God bless her.
Originally posted by: Savera84
N, Please convey our wishes to your Li'l on her special day.
Happy 10th Birthday.
I am a bit early. I won't be able to post anything until evening my time. So, I am posting it now.
We have already entered into 3rd of November here. So, technically it is not early. 😊
Cheers.....
Hi Raji
What a lovely card and wishes. I am sure N's Lil one will be delighted to receive this
The Court of Nawab Malik "Some people, like certain verses, must be read in chapters." - Set in the court of 18th century Lucknow, a slow burn...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Disclaimer : All images and writing belong to Mysticaldivine. Do not use without permission... 12 Years of Teri Meri Kahani 💕 Does she know I...
Rabba Ve... Can you believe it's been 15 years since Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? first stole our hearts? From "What the..." to "Hey Devi...
34