@Hash you won't miss me out ever
Yeah me good girl🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
@Hash you won't miss me out ever
Yeah me good girl🤗
Originally posted by: Laalchi_Reader
Sanjay ka news sunke toh jhatka hi lag gaya
He is married for four years now😳
That means our Munna was always married, what!😳
Originally posted by: Suparna13
You know my net is thaklaofying.. aise mein kaise Karu... Kal tak pakka... Chaaru tera bhi!
Net ki problem mujhse behtar koi nahi samjh sakta
Originally posted by: munchkinland
@Chaaru I think I did unres
I know di I saw it....
I will reply when I post the next part
For that you need to get new phone or this one fixed😭
Ye toh bas shuruaat hai 😔
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
He is married for four years now😳
That means our Munna was always married, what!😳
Yes and his daughter is 7 months old.....
I can't believe it
I can't believe Munna (the school one) was married. Really?😳
Nearly 2 years married