Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanchal15 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

😭 true Aanch... the last scene really teared me up... cant see babies in such vulnerable state.. it will be better if they truely get married now itself away from everyone... 

True yaara 🥺 .. both need tight feel good wali jhappis ! 

@ bold - Mini said the exact same words ... kaash aisa ho pata ! 

Aanchal15 thumbnail

🤣 Aanch you also gonna watch in loop yaar... actually i'm going out for work today in sometime so need to get everything in my mind to keep dreaming about them whole day naa.. 😆

when are you watching it 

Oh ! Kya dimag lagaya aapne .. manna padega , behna! 👏😆

Waise , itna bhi dream world main chali mat Jana ki apna kaam hi bhool jao! 😆

I watched it a little before lunch break .. you were right , their scenes were both adorable and poignant . 

Aanchal15 thumbnail

@bold - very true Aanch... as of now abir staying in RV is important... after baba exit they can plan something for mishbir to live alone but now for his own good he should be there in RV only... 

Exactly.. they should not allow Baba to be successful in his endeavour to separate Abir from his family .. however much dysfunctional they may be , they are much better than Baba . 

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

@bold: haan she has no idea how hugely cunning and evil this Baba is secretly ruining Abir and her lives  

@bold: I actually really want something like that to happen. Something serious needs to happen against Mishti for Abir to break out of his blind trust on Baba. But at the same time, I'm sure Baba is not that dumb at all to hurt Mishti - he knows if he hurts Mishti, then he will lose Abir's support and trust = i.e game over 🤔

ohhh, how I wish something dramatic like this happens, but our mishbir our unique 🤗 Let's see what the writers have in store for us 

xx

Exactly Nandu .. Baba is a man on a mission .. he wouldn’t think twice to put Mish in harms way .. never imagined Baba would turn out to be evil 🥺

Appu1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I read a spoiler that in gordhana Mishti reveals baba’s true face to abir, but abir distrusts Mishti and walks out of the gordhana

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Appu1981

I read a spoiler that in gordhana Mishti reveals baba’s true face to abir, but abir distrusts Mishti and walks out of the gordhana

Is the spoiler from a reliable source Appu , coz many such spoilers keep floating around! 

If this true .. then rutna- manana hoga, but I do not foresee a separation track .. Mishti  pe bharosa hain .. she isn’t going to give up on their love ! 

Aanchal15 thumbnail

🤗

ohh yes just few more days... get well very very soon you need to dance in mishbir gordhana itself we are having a pre gordhana party in RJV.. 😆

are yaar today i was very exicted to give update after long... 🤗

Haan yaara .. being extra careful now!

Looking forward to partaking in the pre gordhana party celebrations 😆

@ bold - your excitement was palpable ! 🤗 You are such a sweetheart ❤️

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Suta for the written update.

I am looking forward to watch the cute Mishbir scenes only.😃

Precap- I am getting scared of Baba's sarcastic smile these days. Haye haye hamare itne handsome Baba ko kya bana diya CVs ne

Jayati321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

Haan yaara .. being extra careful now!

Looking forward to partaking in the pre gordhana party celebrations 😆

@ bold - your excitement was palpable ! 🤗 You are such a sweetheart ❤️

Aanch🤗 finally...😃

One more function ,one more drama. This time it's Mishbir's gordhana. So drama will be at the highest level.I will stick to my policy,focus only on Mishbir.But this time Mishbir will be the center of attraction and will get hurt the most.😭

By the way Kunal is in a different mission. It's slightly different from the previous one. Now it's called #BabahataoBhaibachao. Before he used to come in between Mishbir,now he is coming between Baba-Abir . The dance sequences are quite funny.😆

Jayati321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Appu1981

Looks like Baba is here for a long time.