Originally posted by: Mmrudhula
Beautiful..... the journey of Samaina becoming parents was beautifully depicted
I'm glad you liked it. Thanks a lot😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Mmrudhula
Beautiful..... the journey of Samaina becoming parents was beautifully depicted
I'm glad you liked it. Thanks a lot😃
Rula dia.. This was so beautiful.. How beautifully you shaoed the os covering so mang emotions from wonder to love to overwhelmed all so effortlessly and the last bit of the update almost made me teary eyed.. Myost favorite part was sameer playing with naina's bangels .. Their was something so soothing and homely about it.. Keep coming up with such stories
Originally posted by: Laalchi_Reader
Rula dia.. This was so beautiful.. Aww🤗
How beautifully you shaoed the os covering so mang emotions from wonder to love to overwhelmed all so effortlessly and the last bit of the update almost made me teary eyed.. I'm glad you could feel all those emotions I wanted to portray😳
Myost favorite part was sameer playing with naina's bangels .. Their was something so soothing and homely about it.. Yeah, in fact that scene is my favourite too😳
Keep coming up with such stories
Thank you so much Manisha. I'm glad you liked it😃
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9