Poll
Who is going to win Best Debut (Female) this year?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
^was that blind about her? I can't see her rib or may be I'm seeing things or not
Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf
Ananya was better than Tara, Tara was worse
Like I said, I am probably biased by her seemingly better performance in Marjaavaan. I agree that both of them were well below par in SOTY 2 though.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dc0xRTOiEXv/?igsi=eW1tZHEydTYwZGpw
https://x.com/i/status/2067473847415394458
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWyEVBBE060/?igsh=YW5kYTIzNHdtOTRx I'm not even sure whether audiences are expected to laugh or be serious here....
https://x.com/BOWorldwide/status/1979177581418287384
7