Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Higher rate of interest in savings. 😎
Modi ki wajah se philhaal aisa koi scheme is not avaliable.
Rate of interest will go down furthur inthe next coming months.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Higher rate of interest in savings. 😎
Modi ki wajah se philhaal aisa koi scheme is not avaliable.
Rate of interest will go down furthur inthe next coming months.
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Aao behan saath main ro le 🥺
I'm not in that club luckily
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
I'm not in that club luckily
Good!! 😆
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
You mean prerna character or eri acting?
According to me both !! 😛
Whoever I added you in Twitter prerish group I myself is out from that group. At present neither I want ksg or even Bajaj to entre that show forget prerish 😆
So if you guys want to stay not stay your choice 🤗
Busy with work phir milti Hoon 😳
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Aao behan saath main ro le 🥺
Today komo mention about bajaj
Originally posted by: opsora2090
Today komo mention about bajaj
In which contest?
Don't give half infos oppo