Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh
Why was that Sudha so much dressed up 😆
For Ajit I think...
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh
Why was that Sudha so much dressed up 😆
For Ajit I think...
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4JpJCoBNn6/?igshid=1e2llf97l9n5e
See this is true love..
See KP is Raman only...
Even missing in action n person who has settled in planet pluto agrees to it.
Originally posted by: UmeraTariq
These chu's don't have the balls to show one such a scene with that fake guy. Jo bhi kaho, dil khush hogaya aaj.
Our ishra...our divan..
Kisi ko mirchi lage to hum kya karen 🤣
I dare you to post a thing about anyone other than DivAn.
SBS segment fueled by Karan Patel's insta story https://youtu.be/5AK6SyB929U
No other song fits YHM as a whole so well. I've tried to put the story of YHM (the first 242 episodes) into this song....
1.2k