hey am here...my midterm xm is going on..so I take a short leave...today am free and read it .. it's amazing...and many many 😍😘😘 for remembering me🤗🤗Excuse me madam!!! Kaha hein aap??🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
hey am here...my midterm xm is going on..so I take a short leave...today am free and read it .. it's amazing...and many many 😍😘😘 for remembering me🤗🤗Excuse me madam!!! Kaha hein aap??🥺
Originally posted by: jannatsara
hey am here...my midterm xm is going on..so I take a short leave...today am free and read it .. it's amazing...and many many 😍😘😘 for remembering me🤗🤗
You were always there to give me reviews to my work how couldnt i miss u😙
Happy Diwali☺️
Nice .. Excited for Shaadi 😆
Btw ,,, Happy Diwali 🥳

Happy Diwali😍😍
Happy Diwali everyone!! Stay blessed and safe 🥰🥰🥰🥰
Waiting for next part😊plz upld soon na🙏
Rexyaa why didn’t u update???U know i back here after 2 weeks and searched ur amazing stories...
Hi my lovely people👋, Yesterday I was watching the episode and out of the blue I churned up a story in my mind and decided to pen it down. Due...
207