Originally posted by: Rock-Star007
Sid dey ki bashing kab huyi ti?
unka woh intention nahi tha 🤪🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Rock-Star007
Sid dey ki bashing kab huyi ti?
unka woh intention nahi tha 🤪🤣
Originally posted by: Rock-Star007
Sid dey ki bashing kab huyi ti?
My post was about me as a viewer. For me to find a bakra to bash each week. Not Salman bashing.
Originally posted by: Sumita18
Nope ...The most dirty stuff came from Dey Shefali Devoleena and The most evil person is Rashmi - these are poison ...
But salman will definetly question n shoout at Paras Asim and Shukla ..Dey is so GANDA so is DeVOLEENA
Mahira - O Beta is questioning about Salman Anchoring
What kind of celebrities they are - cheap .???. Devoleena and Rashmi knew Asim has not eaten breakfast and they were making lunch after having their breakfast and not letting him cook ..
You are only looking at one side of the coin.
I don’t have favorites and not one side supporter,
I bash anyone who is wrong.
Even if all are wrong. I have to pick the most deserving to get bashed.
I like freedom to praise and criticize anyone who is right/wrong. No favorites like Salman.
For me this week is Shukla gang bashing week. 
Next week will be someone else turn. 
Last week was Sid Dey bashing week. 
Before that Rashmi annoying and obsessed with Sid S bashing week.
Before that Paras backstabbing Sana in nominations bashing week.
I would like to add Devoleena in the list. She has bad temper. But I will wait for her to do bigger kand,
I dont want to say this but it reminds of tommy.


