All I’m really done with micky baba Gyan... n now Saroj
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
All I’m really done with micky baba Gyan... n now Saroj
Yeah...I was like whattt... Hs was doing his routine pushups n Babita was doing lunges... hahah
Ohh... Disappointed then.... Mereko laga..... Chalo chhodo🤣
Yeah...I was like whattt... Hs was doing his routine pushups n Babita was doing lunges... hahah

What the fck??? 🤣🤣
Sach mein exercise ya kuch aur wala exercise🤓
Sach vala exercise hahah
This is best, I was drinking tea.. it was same situation for me hahah
These guys took exercise a bit too seriously. 🤣
Idk about you guys, but I'm gonna have a lot of fun today. 🤪
Inki exercise ki toh aisi ki taisi.

Girls do it, so do boys. 🤪
When you all watch the episode... one thing will come in mind....to kill Saroj for sure.....😡😈
Sach vala exercise hahah
Ohh choddo fir... Inse sab kuch implied hi hota rahega🤣