Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

This one is for Nadia,happy birthday dear.

SHOT 17

Ishita was hugging her mother happily while ruhi was hugging Ishita tight.raman look at ishru and then looked away thinking ,he don't deserve to dream about her.

Ishita broke the hug and said-thank u appa,thank u amma.aap logon ne mujhe sab kuch de diya,ab kabhi kuch nahi maangungi.i love u ,I love u alot .

Appa caressed her hair and said-we just want ur happiness and we know that Raman is a good boy.he was saying when ruhi said-aur main bhi achchi hoon naa??

Everyone smiled and Ishita said-aap toh mumma ki jaan ho.bhookhu lagi hai??she asked to which ruhi nodded .

Raman-ruhi let's go,papa kuch khila denge aapko.saying so he held ruhi's hand and was going when Ishita hold his hand and said-please doc,she is hungry.

Raman-no Ishita,it's not right .saying so he was going when Amma said-please Kanna,I want to talk with u.

Raman look at everyone and nodded.ishru smiled fully and went inside while Mr and Mrs Iyer sat with Raman.

Raman was waiting for Amma to say something when Amma finally said-i am sorry.

Raman look at her with questioning eyes and she said-i shouldn't have said that u should marry her,if she wants.i know tumhe bura lagaa hoga,mujhe aisa nahi kehna chahiye tha.but I think tum samjhoge coz u r a father,ki jab bachcha gaayab ho jaaye toh saare senses kaam karna bandh kar dete hai.i wasn't in my sense,I wanted to say that if u too want to marry her,then u can marry her,hume koi aitraaz nahi.

Raman-its ok aunty,mujhe bura nahi lagaa.i do understand ur situation.i have seen u guys love her very much.

Amma-yahin toh achchai hai tum mein ,Raman,ki tumhe kabhi bura nahi lagta.u understand everything.meri bachchi thodi immature hai,childish hai and she needs a mature person to take care of her.toh agar tumhe lage ki woh tumhare laayak hai,tumhara pyaar deserve karti hai ,toh hume koi aitraaz nahi.we will be happy having u two in our family.she said to which Raman just nodded not knowing what to answer.

They were talking when ishru came talking.

Ruhi-aapke Ghar mein hamesha dosa ka batter rehta hai.

Ishita nodded in yes.

Ruhi-wow mumma,tab aap kabhi bhi dosa kha sakti hai.

Ishita nodded in yes smiling.

Ruhi-jab aap hamare Ghar aaogi toh wahan bhi aise bana Kar rakhna aur ruhi ko roz crispy dosa khilana ,ok.

Ishita-ok,ab aap baitho aur khao.she said settling ruhi on the dining table while everyone was looking at them with admiration.

Appa-tumhare ek decision se Meri aur tumhari,dono ki betiyan khush ho jayengi.

Ishita came to them and said serving them coffee-sorry for troubling u ,Amma,appa,coffee pi lijiye.

Amma-appa took coffee and start sipping it while Raman said-maine pi hai.

Ishita-pi lijiye,Raman.ek extra coffee se kuch nahi hone wala.

Raman look at her and took the coffee.he start sipping it slowly while Ishita went inside and brought snacks for them.

Raman had his coffee and said-ruhi chalo,we r getting late.

Ruhi-main mumma ke saath rahun,papa??

Ishita-main usse school drop kar dungi.

Raman-joh karna hai karo,Meri baat ki toh koi value hi nahi reh gayi hai.he said and went out angrily.

Ruhi felt bad and was going behind Raman when Ishita said-aap baitho,main dekhti hoon.saying so she went out and hold raman's hand.

Raman-let me go ,Ishita.

Ishita-chale jaiyega.but bataiye itne naraaz kyun hai.kya problem hai.

Raman-tum problem ho,tumhari zid problem hai.sab tumhari sunn rahe hai,Meri baat koi nahi samajh raha.

Ishita cupped his face and said-kya hua,boliye main sunungi.aapko mujhse problem hai,mujhe nahi dekhna chahte.tell me once clearly,aapki kasam main shakal nahi dikhaungi.just tell me once on my face,ki aap chahte hai main chali jaun aapki zindagi se.she said making Raman silent.

How hard he tried to deny it but the fact was that,that he is liking her being near to him and her going away is something he can't even think of.

He didn't said anything just went silently.

Ishita smiled and said-chahen tum kuch naa kaho,Maine sunn liya.o saath pyaar ka,tumhe chun liya .singing so she went smiling while Raman too went smiling looking at her reflection.

After breakfast ,Ishita made ruhi ready and dropped her to her school and herself went back to her house.

She made food for Raman and reached his hospital at 12.he was busy in his work ,smiling a little more then usual as something changed in his life.yes ,he wasnt acknowledging it ,but he was liking her care,concern and love for him.

Ishita was going inside when the pateints told her to be in queue.she wanted to tell them that she is not his pateint but she don't have a relationship to name ,so she start waiting for him.

After an hour,she finally reached his cabin and nurse said-maam ,if it's not urgent.doc will take lunch break.

Ishita smiled and said-i am here for that only,let me go,she said and went inside.

Raman was in washroom when she took out the food and start serving it in plates.

Raman saw her and said-tum yahan??

Ishita-haan,khana laayi hoon.aapne subah thik se khaaya nahi Meri wajah se.

Raman-u don't have to do all this.

Ishita-i know,but I want to.mujhe achcha lagta hai aapka khayal rakhna.

Raman-kyun kar rahi ho aisa.

Ishita-kyunki main pyaar karti hoon aapse,Raman.

Raman-kyun karti ho mujhse pyaar.mujhme toh aisa khaas kuch bhi nahi.

Ishita-har sawaal ka jawaab nahi hai mere paas,chup chap khana khaiye.kitne sawaal puchte hai aap,ab main samjhi ruhi itne sawaal kyun puchti hai.she said feeding him a morsel .

He start eating while she was just looking at him.

Raman-tum bhi Khao??

Ishita-nahi,aap khaiye,main aapko dekhungi.

Raman-ishita,please don't do this.tumhe kuch haasil nahi hoga.khud ke liye takleef mat dhoondho.

Ishita-stop thinking so much about me,aap khao.she said and was just looking at her when ruhi came running and said-mumma,aap yahan??

Ishita kissed her and said-yes baby,papa ke liye khana laayi hoon.aap bhi khaoge.

Ruhi nodded and Ishita took her to washroom.washed her hand and face and came .she start feeding ruhi and ruhi was also eating happily.raman wanted to stop Ishita but can't seeing happiness on their faces.

After feeding ruhi,Ishita said-main ruhi ko Ghar le jaa rahi hoon,aap kaam finish karke aaiyega.saying so she went without letting Raman say anything.

Raman-kyun main kuch nahi keh paa raha hoon isse.i should stop her warna iski expectation badhti jayegi but kaise mana karun,I am loving her love for me.zindagi mein pehli baar koi hai jisse Meri itni fikar hai,who loves me so much.kaise usse khud se dur kar doon.

Later in evening,Raman went to home all determined to tell Ishita to go but all his determination went in drain seeing ishru so happy together.he don't have a heart to be rude with Ishita.

Slowly Ishita made it a routine,she daily makes food for ruman and take to his clinic,make him eat and then spend rest of the time with ruhi.raman was denying Ishita again and again but she was adamant not to hear him.

Their relationship was still at the same place.

One day Raman was going to his cabin when he heard his staff talking about him being in liv in relationship with ishita.they were talking gross about Ishita making Raman angry.he scolded them and thought to stop Ishita also.

When Ishita entered his cabin at her usual time,he said-stop right there.tum chali jao yahan se,aur koi zarurat nahi hai aane ki.main tumse Shaadi kabhi nahi karne wala.

Ishita-but Raman,

Raman-no Ishita,a no means no.never ever,tum jao yahan se warna main chala jaaunga yeh shehar chod kar.

Ishita look at him with teary eyes and ran out of the cabin crying.

Raman sat on the chair and said -i am sorry ,Ishita but it was needed.he said hiding his face in his palm when ruhi came and said-mumma kyun ro rahi thi??

Raman look at her and said-she is not ur mumma and I don't want to hear a word about her from u.

Ruhi was about to say something when Raman shouted on her making her nod in fear.

The rest of the day was too bad for the trio.raman was disturbed while ishru were crying.whole day ruhi didn't eat anything nor talked to him.he too was feeling too empty without Ishita but was thinking it's for her best only.

Next day ,ruhi didn't go to school but was crying for Ishita only.raman took her to hospital with him.

At afternoon ,he was treating a person when ruhi came running and said-papa,mumma.

Raman-i told u naa,mujhe pareshan mat karo.she is not ur mumma.

Ruhi-mumma ko kuch log laaye hai utha kar,unke sar par chot lagi hai.khoon nikal raha hai.

Raman got up hearing this and ran to check on ishita.he saw she was laying on the stretcher while some people were standing around her.

Raman-kya hua??

Man-mandir mein behosh ho gayi.chot lag gayi hai 

Raman picked her in his arms and took her inside .he cleaned her wound on the head,checked her and attached IV to her,he saw her legs were wounded and swollen.he bandaged her feet too and then called her parent.

Her parent reached there in half an hour and Raman asked-what Ishita was doing there??

Amma-nahi pata,subah se gayi hui thi,I asked her but kuch bataya nahi .she said and all started waiting for her to wake up.

After an hour ,Ishita wake up and said-main yahan kaise aa gayi,meri puja adhuri reh jayegi,I have to go .saying so she was going when Raman said-u r not going anywhere .u r not ok.tum kar Kya rahi thi wahan par??itni chot kaise lagi??

Ishita-puja kar rahi thi,pandit ji ne kaha mandir ke 11000 chakker nange pair lagane se har mannat puri ho jaati hai.aap toh maan nahi rahe the,socha bhagwaan ji ko mana loon.she said making everyone shocked.

Raman-11000,r u mad.itni dhoop mein.

Ishita-toh Kya karun,aap mera baat nahi maan rahe,Mera kaam asaan nahi kar rahe.aapko pata hai main roz line mein lag kar ,aapka wait karke aapse multi hoon,kyun ,kyunki mera koi rishta nahi aapse. Main kuch nahi aapki toh koi mujhe andar aane nahi deta.i wait everyday for an hour just to meet u,aur aaj bhi saari mehnat sirf aapke liye kar rahi hoon.5000 lagaa liye hai ,sirf 6000 bache hai.

Raman-sirf 6000,5000 mein drip lag gayi ,aur 6000 karne hai tumhe.u r not going anywhere,samjhi tum.

Ishita-nahi,kyun maanu main aapki baat.aapko apne doctor hone ke kaam se Maine nikaal diya and now I will do as per my will .she said and start walking slowly when he picked her in his arms .

Ishita-chodiye mujhe,nahi manungi aapki baat ,Dr Raman bhalla ki.she said cutely.

Raman smiled and said-doctor ki nahi manogi ,apne pati ki toh manogi .he said making Ishita look at him in surprise.

Raman-mat karo Ishita .don't hurt urself for me,I am ready to marry u.shaadi karogi mujhse.he said making everyone smile while Ishita was just looking at him all numb to react.

Raman-kya,ab answer to do.

Ishita nodded happily and hugged Raman tight saying yes while her eyes were teary.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Ps-pretty long update,comment a little longer.

Thread#2

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
Divya5star thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice update enjoyed reading So finally Raman agreed for marriage Update soon eagerly waiting
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome superb fabulous fantastic lovely emotional update di

Plz continue soon

Thanks for pm

shavetamehta32 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome mind blowing fantastic

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Amma and appa apologised to raman for agreeing to Ishita’s demand

Raman couldn’t tell ishita to go away from his life....he was liking her concern for her but believed that he didn’t deserve her

Ishita got so upset when raman asked her leave his life

Finally finally raman asked her for marriage 😃

Ishita got so happy 

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful.....lovely update di....

Totally loved it....

Finally raman agreed for marriage....

Ishu love him so much....

Continue soon di 

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap

Too Good Raman is so ughh

Poor ishu but finally she made him agree

Please continue soon

phanisruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Superb awesome update 👏

Pls continue soon Pls Pls pls 

Thanks for the pm 

subha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good update....

Loved ishita so much...

Raman has finally accepted but waiting to lose his heart to her....

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Fantastic update.

Amma appa were ready 4 marriage

But raman was not agreed.

Ishu was trying her best to impress raman

But raman was too adamant to accept her love.

Finally ishu ne mannat start ki 11000 chakkar lagane ki so that she can get her love. She such a sweet and madly in luv with raman

Raman ko akhir mana he liya

Superb update.

Loved it