#2 TaaReyFF- Vivah-a journey from engagement to marriage...[MIGRATED] - Page 16

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by 2111_shweta

God where have you been?

Good to see that you're back!

Also stay tuned, I might be updating soon. Might being the key word!πŸ˜†

Key word πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

"Arghh!" Taani pulled her hair in frustration and sat on the kitchen floor. "I’m so useless! Kuch nahi hone wala mujhse."

"Iss attitude ke saath toh pakka kuch nahi hoga." Tanya taunted.

"Mumma, you’re not helping." Taani sneered.

"Don’t you use that tone on me. Meine pehle kai baar tujhe bola hai dhyaan dene kitchen mein. Did you ever listen to me?" Tanya glared at her.

"Maa sorry na. Abhi please help kar do. I just have one day to learn this." Taani got up and pleaded.

"Why is it smelling so bad in here?" Purvi entered the kitchen.

"My pasta got burnt. Again!" Taani wailed.

"Tujhe pasta hi kyun banana hai? Try something else na." Tanya suggested.

"Arre aunty aise kaise something else? Rey ko pasta itna pasand hai toh yeh pasta hi banayegi na." Purvi teased.

"Shut up Purvi!" Taani sneered at her making Tanya laugh.

"But itna rush kyun hai? Yeh ek din mein master karne wali recipe nahi hai." Tanya told them.

"Oh, aapko memo nahi mila?" Purvi smirked.

"Memo?" Tanya narrowed her brows.

"Haan, Taani ke orders hai ki kal ghar pe koi nahi dikhna chahiye. Usne Rey ko lunch pe invite kiya hai and she doesn’t want any disturbance from us." Purvi informed while trying not to laugh at Tanya’s shocked face.

"Taani, yeh sab kya hai?" Tanya asked her.

"Engagement ki date fix karni hai isiliye bulaya hai." She answered.

"Voh karne tum kahin bahar bhi ja sakte ho. Why here? And what’s with the cooking?" Tanya asked.

"What’s wrong if I want to cook his favorite dish for him?" Taani argued.

"Usse voh khana padega na beta." Tanya laughed and Purvi joined her.

"Mumma!" Taani stomped her feet and left the kitchen.

Tanya and Purvi trailed behind her and found her crying on the couch. Shaking her head, Tanya approached Taani.

"I understand ki tumhe uske liye cook karna hai, but you don’t necessarily have to cook what he likes. Make something that you enjoy cooking. He will appreciate that." Tanya lovingly ran her hand on her head.

"Cake banau uske liya? Cake is not lunch!" Taani wiped the tears running down her face.

"For you, it is!" Purvi butted in.

"Mumma isko bolo ki yahan se jaye!" Taani got annoyed.

"Haan ja rahi hoon. Humesha ke liye yahan nahi rukne wali." Purvi said.

"Purvi yaar, I didn’t mean that." Taani felt bad.

"Phir se rone mat lag jana, mein mazak kar rahi thi." Purvi giggled making her smile.

"Sorry." Taani apologized.

"Cake nahi toh pizza bana dena. You make it really well." Tanya suggested.

"Haan! Aur pizza Italian hai toh even he’ll like it." Purvi supported.

"But mujhe pasta.." Taani looked down sad.

"Kal ke liye pizza se kaam chala lena. Later I’ll give you proper lessons on making pasta." Tanya cheered her up.

The doorbell rang and Taani went to open it. A courier guy forwarded a parcel to her.

"Siddhant Modi is next doors." She looked at the package and told him.

"Sorry ma’am but address yahan ka tha toh knock kiya." He apologized.

"Its alright." She was about to shut the door when Sid came out. "Siddo tera parcel aaya hai."

"Oh, right on time! Thanks man!" Sid received the parcel and then followed Taani into her house.

"What?" She questioned.

"What what?" He questioned back.

"Weren’t you going somewhere?" She asked him.

"Kiara ko babysit karne ja raha hoon. But uske pehle tere liye yeh gift." He grinned.

From the corner of her eye, she saw Purvi trying to control herself from laughing. Ignoring that she opened the package. She found a liquid lipstick in it.

"What’s this?" She asked him.

"Lipstick." He grinned.

"I can see that. But why?" She questioned again.

"This is an amazing transfer proof lipstick which I thought you should have so that you guys don’t embarrass yourselves in the future." Sid said and burst out laughing followed by Purvi.

"What?" Tanya was confused.

"Kuch nahi mumma!" Taani glared at the two trying to control her embarrassment in front of Tanya.

"I gotta go, bye." Sid blew a kiss at her and left.

"You knew about this?" Taani questioned Purvi.

"Sid might have mentioned." Purvi replied.

"I hate you guys!" She huffed and sat back down on the couch.

"You should be thankful for this. Agar voh din wala scene phir se repeat hua na Shivam bhai ke saamne, he’ll flip out!" Purvi warned.

"What are you guys talking about?" Tanya asked.

"Kuch nahi." Taani disregarded it.

"Just so you know, transfer proof lipstick kiske liye use ho sakti hai yeh mujhe pata hai. I’m not dumb!" Tanya smirked.

"Bye!" Taani flushed on hearing it and got up to leave.

"Baitho yahan, baat karni hai tumse." Tanya stopped her.

"Have fun." Purvi patted on Taani’s shoulders. "Bye."

"Kahan?" Taani asked.

"Arjun ki mom ko dekhne. She’s not well." Purvi informed.

"Abhi se bahu wali duties karne lag gayi ho. Not bad." Taani teased.

"Dekh abhi tu mujhe kuch bolne pe majboor mat kar." Purvi warned.

"Ja jaldi, late hojayegi." Taani quickly dismissed her.

"Aisa kya bolne wali thi voh?" Tanya raised her brow.

"Aapko kuch baat karni thi na?" Taani changed the topic.

"Kal tera room saaf kar rahi thi tabhi ek envelope mila in which was an admission letter from a university in the US. Uske baare mein kuch batana hai ya udar jaake bataogi?" Tanya questioned.

"Mumma that’s nothing." Taani disregarded it.

"What do you mean by nothing? Admission letter voh khud se toh nahi bhejenge. Apply kab kiya? Aur bataya kyun nahi?"

"I had applied there because I wanted an escape. But things got sorted out. Mein toh bhool bhi gayi thi ki meine apply kiya tha. Voh yeh letter aaya tab yaad aaya." Taani explained.

"Escape from?"

"Everyone!" She sighed. "Yeh Siddo ke birthday ke liye gayi thi tabhi apply kiya tha. I had come back to end everything and leave, par.." She trailed off.

"Par?"

"Par pyaar hogaya!" She smiled. "Mein kitni badi galati karne ja rahi thi. Thank God, Rey stopped me!"

"Yeh sab chupa ke kyun rakha tha? Tum tab bhi bata sakti thi."

"Kaise? Tum sab Rey ki side the. I didn’t know if you would understand."

"Mein tumhe nahi samajhti? Rey ke baare mein mein ya koi aur kuch bhi soche, what matters most is what you think of him. You have to spend your life with him, not any of us. Aur meine tumhe tab bhi kaha tha abh bhi kahungi, yours will always be the final decision, no matter what anyone says. Don’t ever do something just because it makes us happy."

"I am happy mumma, trust me." Taani assured her.

"I know, I can see that." Tanya smiled. "But aage aisa kuch bhi ho toh tum mujhse aake share kar sakti ho. Don’t ever think that I won't understand you."

"I love you, mumma." Taani hugged her.

"I hope tumne uss se yeh kaha kiss karne se pehle." Tanya teased breaking the hug.

"Mumma!" Taani’s mouth hung open.

"Rey, I need him!" Mansi demanded.

"He does not want to work here. Mein kya karu?" Rey replied.

"Do whatever it takes but get him back. I don’t have time to train someone from scratch."

"Half the pending things are paperwork which Naveen can handle. Usko bol iske liye team banaye. Purvi se double kaam kara. If you want, I’ll ask Taani if she wants to do some internship."

"I’m not stupid to hire back Taani. Knowing you, usko tu tere personal projects mein involve karega, mujhe ghanta koi help milegi. Get Arjun back! Usne offer reject karne ka reason bhi nahi diya hai. He was the first one to apply. Abh kya hua all of a sudden?" Mansi asked.

"Manas, please manage. I can’t do anything. I need to finish this project, bohot delays ho rahe hai." Rey held his head.

"Hello!" Vicky opened the cabin door and barged in followed by the rest of the gang.

"What are you guys doing here?" Rey asked sternly.

"Tujhe kya hua hai?" Simmi asked.

"I’m really busy guys, kaam kya hai?" He asked pinching his forehead.

"You have to go somewhere with us." Aashi grinned.

"Rey, are you done?" Swayam entered in. "Why is everyone here?"

"I’m counting on you." Mansi told him and left the cabin.

"Abh kya hua?" Swayam asked referring to Mansi.

"She is short on people." Rey told him.

"When is she not?" Swayam shook his head. "Anyways tera hogaya? Hume nikalna hai. Sharon bahar ruki hai."

"Excuse me? Hum bhi yahan hai." Nil sneered at them.

"Haan toh tum log bhi chalo. Academy ki site pe ja rahe hai hum." Swayam informed.

"Really? Let’s go!" Simmi agreed in an instance.

"Hum studio ja rahe the na?" Rinni asked.

"Studio?" Rey questioned.

"Isse chod, yeh kuch bhi bolti rehti hai." Neha hushed Rinni.

"Tum log abhi tak hum sab ko leke kyun nahi gaye wahan pe?" Bharat asked.

"Tum logon ne kabhi pucha hi nahi." Rey chuckled.

"Haan par abhi hum bhi aa rahe hai." Amar stated.

"Haan toh chalo. Hum thodi mana kar rahe hai." Swayam informed and they all left.

…

"Wow, this looks amazing!" Vicky looked at the three-floor building covered in green construction cloth.

"Chup be!" Rey swatted his head and they all moved in.

Rey and Swayam walked them through the floors and showed them all the halls and their cabins.

"We all are getting individual cabins?" Aashi asked.

"Yeah!" Sharon nodded.

"But why?" Rinni asked her.

"Exactly. I thought only you three would have cabins." Simmi agreed.

"Either we all are getting one or none of us would get any. Decide!" Sharon stated and that was the end of discussion.

"Best part toh humne bataya hi nahi!" Rey grinned looking at Swayam.

"Oh right!" Swayam grinned back and lead the way.

Rey pulled Sharon back.

"Kya hai?" She asked annoyed.

"Voh kya tha?" Rey asked her.

"All of us will be equal in this academy. Co-founders bas naam ke hai hum teeno, but all eleven of us will be equal." Sharon stated.

"I know that. In fact, they all know it!"

"No, they don’t! No one knows anything. Not even about this legal issue!"

"Swayam aur mein usse handle kar rahe hai." Rey stopped her.

"Really? Hum sab se chupa ke handle kar rahe ho?" She yelled.

"Toh sab ko bata doon? You know how they will react."

"The case is not closed. They need to know. Next month they have to fly in to give their statements. Upar se I don’t think he is going to let this go easily. He wants to take money out of us, uske liye voh phir se shuru hoga ki inka pay yahan kam hai and stuff. Which is why I was wondering ki in sabko hired employees ki jagah managers banaye."

"Swayam aur meine ispe baat ki thi. This could be possible, but they should agree to it. You know them! Aur tu tension mat le, I’m trying to sort.."

"Don’t you dare take anything on yourself! I’m going there and telling them everything."

"Sharon don’t!" Rey shook his head at her.

"You stop it Rey. Stop acting like a hero, cause you’re not! Just tell everyone. And let’s deal with it like a team." Sharon held his hand.

"You’re right. But.."

"Don’t!" Sharon warned him.

"Okay!" He agreed.

Rey and Sharon went down to the basement where they all were adoring the rehearsal hall.

"Oh my God, are you guys serious?" Neha exclaimed.

"Yes Neha, yeh humara exclusive rehearsal hall hoga." Swayam told her.

"Yeh kitna similar hai to our college wala hall." Aashi looked around.

"Kaam khatam hone ke baad same waisa hi dikhega." Rey smiled at her.

"Aur yeh kab khatam hoga?" Bharat asked.

"Teen din mein flooring and mirror wagera lag jayega. Interiors poora saath mein hoga." Rey informed.

"Okay guys listen, we have something important we need to tell you." Sharon gathered their attention and looked at Rey to continue.

"Ruk!" Vicky stopped him.

"Tera jo bhi hai uss se pehle we have to tell you something." Nil looked at Simmi.

Rey widened his eyes and looked at her only to see her shake her head in no at him.

"What is that?" Swayam asked.

"Ek surprise hai tum teeno keliye." Simmi pulled out her phone and looked for something on it.

She opened her emails and scrolled through them and pulled out a file.

"Kya hai yeh?" Rey asked annoyed.

"Listen!" She hit the play button.

Rey, Sharon and Swayam were astounded on hearing the song.

"This is fabulous!" Sharon was the first to exclaim.

"When did you guys do it?" Swayam asked.

"And kaise?" Rey added.

"I made a friend when I was working as a DJ. He makes music so one day we were sitting and goofing around when we came up with this idea. He composed it and we went back and forth over the lyrics and stuff. Got these guys involved to finalize the lyrics. The song was still in the making when we came here. He told me that he will finish the final version and send it to me. This is it!" Simmi explained.

"It’s too good!" Swayam exclaimed.

"And he did it as a favor." Simmi grinned wide.

"And why did he do this favor for you?" Rey raised his brow at Simmi.

"I might have promised him a dinner if I liked the song." Simmi winked making Rey laugh.

"How desperate are you to get a boyfriend?" Nil taunted.

"Tujhe kyun problem ho rahi hai?" Rey asked in the exact same tone.

"Tu na uski side lena band kar. Taani pe dhaayn de." Nil sneered.

"Haan toh usko kahan ignore kar rahan hoon mein. Aaj hum lunch pe ja rahe hai." Rey grinned.

"Lunch kya dinner pe karne wale ho?" Vicky asked checking the time.

Rey looked at his phone and his eyes popped out seeing the time.

"I gotta leave bye!" Rey rushed out.

"Bola tha uspe dhyaan de!" He heard Nil shout from behind.

"Pizza smells good, everything looks perfect. Chalo all set!" Taani jumped up in joy after she was done preparing the meal.

She looked at the clock and hurried to clean herself up. She got ready in skin fit jeans and a spaghetti top. Her eyes fell on the lipstick that Sid gifted her. She opened her drawer and shoved the lipstick in. She walked out of her room after a while and waited for Rey to arrive.

Rey picked up his phone to call Taani and inform her that he was going to be a little late when he didn’t see the signal turn to red and sped ahead only to be stopped by the traffic police. Cursing at himself, he pulled over.

"License!" The officer asked.

"Sorry sir. First time hai. Pudhe nahi honar." (Won’t happen again) Rey pleaded.

"License dikhao!" The officer demanded.

Rey pulled it out from his wallet and showed it to him.

"Haan tar Singhania saab aapko itna bada signal nahi dikha?"

"Voh mein thodi ghai.."

"Tum youth logon ko har jagah pahuchne ki ghai bohot hoti hai. Abh jhatapat (quickly) fine bharo aur jao."

"Kiti?" (How much?) Rey asked dejectedly.

"Baraso. (1200) Signal todneka hazar (1000) aur phone use karne ka do sau (200)."

"Phone kahan use kar raha tha mein." Rey argued.

"Signal pe camera lage huye hai.."

"Atcha theek hai, yeh lo!" Rey cut him off and payed the fine.

"Aage se dhyaan raste pe rakhna aur girlfriend ko bolna ki call baadmein kare." The officer taunted and handed him a receipt.

Rey got in his car and drove off.

"It’s been an hour. Where is he? Aur phone kyun nahi utha raha?" Taani wondered.

She looked at the kitchen and then at her phone. She called him one last time and getting no response from him, she moved into the kitchen.

"Subah se kuch khaya nahi hai and I’m very hungry right now. Usko jab aana hoga aajayega. I’m eating!" Taani served herself and took the plate to her room. She pulled open her laptop and put on F.R.I.E.N.D.S. She was on the episode β€˜The One with the Late Thanksgiving’ where everyone was late for the thanksgiving dinner. Watching that made her rile up even more. She ate lunch while cursing Rey.

"One and a half hour late and seven missed calls from Taani! I’m fu*ked!" Rey got out of his car and checked his phone which he had tossed in frustration after being fined. "I’ll go up and apologize. Jyada se jyada gussa karegi, chillayegi. I can handle that. I have handled Sharon’s anger, I can do this as well!" Rey gave himself this pep talk as he walked up to her door and rang the bell.

After the third bell, Taani opened the door and stared at him blankly. He responded back with an awkward smile. She shook her head and moved in leaving the door open. Rey followed her in and closed the door behind him. As he turned, he saw Taani going into her room and heard the door click.

"Not much of a yeller, I see." Rey involuntarily smiled taking in the information. "Mein hass kya raha hoon?" Smacking his forehead, he moved to her room. "Taani?" He knocked on her door but got no response from her. "Taani? I’m sorry." He knocked again.

"Silent treatment haan? Who am I to argue? I am almost two hours late for lunch. I’ll just wait here for her." Rey thought to himself as he sat down leaning on the door.

Thirty minutes passed by and Taani didn’t hear any noise. She had almost forgotten that he was there outside, waiting for her. She got up taking her soiled plates and moved to the door. As she pulled the door open his head landed by her feet and she screamed in utter shock.

"Taani!" Rey opened his eyes as he fell flat on his back and saw her stare back at him. He quickly got up and straightened himself.

"What the hell! You scared me. Yahan kyun baithe the tum?" Taani asked coming out of her shock.

"Tu darwaza nahi khol rahi thi. Mein kya karta?" He responded.

"Wahan couch pe baithate. And were you sleeping?" Taani asked feeling bad for waking him up.

"Aankh lag gayi thi shayad." He answered.

Taani nodded and moved to the kitchen. Rey’s eyes trailed behind her. He saw her leave the plates in the sink, open the fridge and come out drinking water.

"So?" She placed the bottle down and folded her arms across her chest.

"So?" He gave her a confused look.

"Do ghante late aane ka koi excuse hai tumhare paas or should I just assume that you had forgotten?" She glared at him.

"I hadn’t forgotten, mujhe yaad tha. Bas I didn’t keep a check on time and didn’t realize that I was running late." He explained.

"You were running two hours late?" She cocked her brow at him.

"Traffic tha." He replied in a soft voice.

"Oh, how convenient, blame the traffic. Aur phone karke batane mein koi problem thi?" She yelled.

"Phone ka toh naam mat lo! Baraso bhar ke aaya hoon!" He gritted his teeth.

"You were caught using your phone while driving?" Taani burst out laughing seeing his face.

"Not just that, I didn’t stop at the signal as I was trying to call you." He sneered.

"Don’t put your blame on me. You were late!" She straightened her face.

"I know! And I don’t want to give any excuses. I’m sorry, aage se time ka dhyaan rakhunga." Rey apologized.

"Better!" She nodded.

"We’re cool?" He eyed her.

"No! But since you’re not making excuses and accepting your mistake, I’m letting it go this time." Taani said still maintaining the stern posture.

His face immediately brightened up bringing a smile on her face as well. They moved to the balcony in her room and got comfortable on the bean bags.

"Meine tumhe pucha tha na ki kitne baje mile. Kaam tha toh bataya kyun nahi?" Taani asked.

"Sirf site inspect karne jana tha. Poori gang wahan pahuch gayi toh sabko tour karwate late hogaya." He replied.

"Tour? Office ke kaam se gaye the na tum?" She furrowed her brows.

"Yes, academy site." He answered and she understood.

"Was it their first time seeing it?" She asked with a smile and he just nodded. "Sab bahut excited rahe honge na?"

"Haan, sab pagal hogaye the dekh ke. And it’s not even complete as yet." He smiled remembering their faces.

"Mujhe kab leke chaloge?" She asked.

"Tu bata kab free hai?" He replied immediately.

"Schedule dekhna padega." She bit her tongue.

"Aayi badi schedule check karne wali." He shook his head at her.

"Aye hello, I have a lot of plans okay!" She swatted his hand. "Jaise kal Siddo ke saath bahar ghoomne jana hai, phir parso jab bhai return aayenge toh tumhare ghar aana hai.."

"Ghar? Kyun?" He stopped her.

"Oh, haan meine toh bataya hi nahi na." She hit her forehead. "Mumma ne Sneha ke saath ek meeting arrange ki hai tumhare ghar to discuss about our engagement." She informed.

"Pehle uski date fix kare?" He smirked.

"Wahin toh kar rahe hai hum."

"Hum kuch kar rahe hai?"

"Tum late nahi aate toh abh tak kar li hoti fix date." She said tongue in cheek.

"Yaar insaan hoon, ho gayi galati. Maaf karde!" He joined his hands in front of her.

"I was just pulling your legs." She leaned ahead and held his hands in hers.

"I know!" He pulled her over, trapping her into his arms and made her sit on his lap.

"Rey!" She shrieked and started laughing.

"Comfortable?" He asked.

"Very!" She replied.

"Ahaan!" He teased as his stomach grumbled.

"What was that?" She opened her eyes wide.

"Mera bhooka pait." He rubbed his stomach.

"When was the last time you ate?" She questioned.

"Kal dinner." He replied.

"Uske baad kuch nahi khaya?" She shouted.

"Subah coffee li thi na."

"Rey! Couldn’t you tell me that you were hungry? Khana banaya hai meine and it’s more than enough to fill your bhookha pait!" She hit on his stomach and got up. "Chalo." She went inside and he followed her.

"Did you just say that you cooked?" Rey asked as her words registered in his mind.

"Haan, but nothing fancy. It’s just pizza!" She replied meekly.

"NO!" He held his head and sat on the bed.

"Kya hua?" She rushed back to him.

"Now I feel awful for being late. Pehle bas late aane ka guilt tha, but now.. I’m sorry for ruining the date." He looked at her with apologetic eyes.

"It’s okay. There will be more." She pulled him towards her, and he wrapped his arms around her waist. She rubbed his hair till she felt him calm up.

His stomach grumbled again, louder than before and she loosened his arms around her. "Chalo, you need to eat something." She pulled him to the dining table.

She served him the pizza and waited to get his feedback.

"Did you eat?" He questioned on not seeing her serve herself.

"What was I doing when you came?" She rolled her eyes.

"Oh yeah!" Feeling better that she didn’t starve herself for him he took a bite. "Mmm." He moaned as he chewed.

"Thanda hogaya hai. Garam hota toh aur atcha lagta." She smiled.

"It’s fu*king good!" He responded on finishing the morsel.

"It’s average. Don’t make it sound like it’s the best pizza you’ve ever had!" She sneered.

"I’m famished to another level. You give me anything, I’m going to ravish it." He chuckled taking another bite.

"Matlab tum fake praise kar rahe the?" Her mouth hung open.

"Not at all luv." He fed her. "It’s really good."

He took the leftover pizza and walked back towards the balcony. He stopped in her room as his eyes fell on the university letter.

"Yeh kya hai?" He picked it up. "Kab ja rahi ho New York?" He questioned on reading it.

"Mein kahin nahi ja rahi." She pulled it back from his hand.

"Toh yeh?" He pointed at it.

"Yeh meine bohot pehle apply kiya tha, tabhi they didn’t have a vacancy for this course and asked me to wait till the next batch started. Thank God for that! Abhi ke batch mein vacancy hui toh unka reply aaya hai." She informed.

"You’re thankful for not getting in?" He furrowed his brows.

"Yes! As I had applied there with an intention of never coming back!"

"So, you did want to break up with me." He said on realizing what time period she was talking about.

"I didn’t know what I was doing then." She immediately defended herself feeling guilty of her actions.

"No, you did. You wouldn’t have applied if you didn’t want to get in. Aur abhi bhi if you are rejecting this because of our engagement, then please don’t."

"This was just a reason for me to get out of here."

"And why were you looking for a reason to get out? I mean your reason was right in front of you. Me!"

"Tumhara ek perfect image mere saamne paint kiya hua tha. Mein kuch bhi galath bolti uske baare mein toh gharpe sab mujhe hi galath kehte. But agar yeh reason deke jaati toh koi question nahi karta. And back then I just wanted that. Aur abhi bhi I’m not entirely sure if I want to persue this course or not. But I know one thing for sure, I’m not going to NYC in winter!"

"Voh perfect image banane wala gadha mein hi tha. Life jhand ho to bhi sabke saamne mujhe voh lana nahi pasand. Especially, if I can handle things on my own."

"So, you like to be the hero?" She teased.

β€˜Stop acting like a hero, cause you’re not!’ He remembered Sharon’s words from earlier and stopped eating. He realized why Sharon was keen on not keeping secrets. One secret almost ended his love life before it even started. He didn’t want to make the same mistake again.

Taani saw the change in his demeanor but decided not to pry, not right now.

"So yeah, I don’t know if I want to do this course in the future, but definitely not now!" She gained back his attention.

"Okay." He smiled lightly at her.

"Kya hua hai Rey?" She asked.

"Do you mind if I nap in here for a while?" He asked. His mind was racing, and he needed to just lay down.

She got up and closed the balcony door and drew the curtains. She switched off the lights and moved to him.

"I’ll be outside, you rest." She kissed his forehead and went out.

"What have I ever done to deserve someone like you Taani?" Rey looked at the closed door as he closed his eyes and instantly went into a deep slumber.

"She is so adorable." Riri cooed Kiara.

"Ek do ghante raho iske saath, sab cuteness bahar aajayegi iski!" Muskaan taunted.

"Come on Muskaan, she is your daughter. Koi villain nahi hai jo aise bol rahi ho." Riri shook her head.

"Villain toh voh Rahul ka bachcha hai!" Muskaan gritted her teeth.

"Rahul ka bachcha." Riri pointed to Kiara.

"Shut up! He was supposed to come here a week after. But uss gadhe ne ek case utha liya and now he can’t leave the patient behind. Matlab jarurat kya thi?" Muskaan rolled her eyes.

"Good evening ladies." Rey greeted them as he walked into the house.

"What is so good about this evening?" Muskaan rolled her eyes.

"Kiya baby ne phirse mumma ko pareshaan kiya?" Rey picked her from Riri’s arms and twirled her around making her giggle.

"You call her Kiya one more time and I’ll kick you in the nuts!" Muskaan glared at him.

"Ouch!" Rey made a face closing his legs together.

"Kiara ne nahi, uske papa ne pareshaan kar rakha hai mumma ko." Armaan walked down the stairs followed by Juhi, Rannvijay and Aruna.

"Kitne dino baad sab aise ghar pe hai." Rannvijay said looking around.

"Sab ghar pe hi hote hai Paa, voh toh aap itne dino baad aaye ho." Rey taunted.

"Mamoo how is Gautam uncle now?" Muskaan asked.

"I was taking care of him. How do you think he is?"  Rannvijay asked proudly.

"Isiliye toh pucha. Kahin phirse hospital leke jana na pada ho!" Muskaan chuckled followed by everyone.

"Tum itni shaant kyun ho?" Aruna asked Riri.

"Voh bas, kuch nahi." Riri replied meekly.

"Abh tum sab uski class lene baithoge toh voh chup hi baithegi na?" Rey chuckled.

"Hum kyun class lenge iski? She is your friend and our guest." Aruna reasoned.

"Bas kuch aur din ki mehman." Rey said tongue in cheek eyeing Armaan.

"Mom, you guys were heading out right?" Armaan looked at Aruna, Rannvijay and Juhi.

"Tu hume ghar se nikalne pe kyun tula hua hai?" Rannvijay eyed him.

"Kyunki aap late ho." Armaan taunted.

"Dinner pe ja rahe hai, koi meeting nahi hai." Rannvijay replied.

"Dinner?" Rey frowned. "Maa you were going to make dinner today." Rey pouted.

"Khana banaya hai tere liye, ro mat." Juhi shook her head.

"Then why are you guys heading out? Like Paa said itne dino baad sab ghar pe hai toh dinner bhi saath mein karte hai." Rey suggested.

"Not a bad idea." Aruna agreed.

"Aur reservation?" Armaan looked at Rannvijay.

"Cancel kar de."

They all moved to the dinning area. Armaan stopped Rey and glared at him.

"I know what you are trying to do, stop!" Armaan told Rey.

"What am I trying?" Rey asked with a smirk.

"Riddhima and I are not going to happen. Toh khud ke saath in sabke hopes mat badha!"

"How can you be still mad at her?"

"Stay out of it. I mean it." Armaan left.

"Like that’s gonna happen." Rey rolled his eyes and followed him.

"Arre lo na, itna kya sharma rahi ho?" Aruna tried to serve paneer to Riri while she kept refusing.

"She’s lactose intolerant." Armaan stopped Aruna.

"Oh, I’m so sorry." Aruna apologized.

"No aunty it’s fine. I should have told you." Riri smiled at her.

"How did you two cross paths?" Rannvijay asked Rey.

"I was bored living alone in London and thought to rent out a room of the apartment. She came to look at it and we connected instantly." Rey answered.

"But you soon went to New York. Right?" Muskaan pointed out.

"Haan toh mein friends banake bhool nahi jata." Rey sneered at her. "But to answer your question, I kept in touch with her due to bhai."

Armaan glared at him but continued eating in silence.

"So, what is your relation with her?" Aruna looked at Armaan.

"Ex…ex-roommates." Armaan looked right into Riri’s eyes.

"Riri, you tell me which one of them did you find was well behaved?" Muskaan questioned.

"I will have to say, Rey!" Riri answered looking at Armaan.

"Why thank you milady!" Rey said in a British accent.

"Oh lord stop, you can’t do the accent." Riri laughed at his failed attempt.

The conversations continued throughout the dinner. Rey kept dropping hints about Armaan and Riri but Armaan was quick to steer everyone away.

"Did I not tell you to stop it?" Armaan barged into Rey’s room. He was with Riri, Muskaan and Kiara.

"Meine kya kiya?" Rey protested.

"Mere saamne ban mat tu. Mom ke dimaag mein mere aur Riddhima ke baare mein ideas kyun dal raha tha?" Armaan yelled.

"Haan toh galath kya kiya meine? Tum dono toh kuch karnese rahe. I had to do something." Rey too raised his voice.

"No, you didn’t! She is here for your engagement. That’s it! She is free to leave after that. Stop meddling!" Armaan blasted at him.

"What if I don’t?" Rey challenged narrowing his eyes.

"Stay out of my personal life!" Armaan replied with rage.

Rey clenched his jaw to control his anger and replied, "get out!"

Armaan left and Rey closed the door hard behind him.

"I shouldn’t have agreed to come." Riri muttered seeing the mess her presence was creating.

…

"Where are you guys off to?" Sid had just entered in when he saw Taani, Shivam and Tanya dressed up and ready to leave.

"Rey ke ghar. Preparations discuss karni hai." Shivam answered.

"Date final hogayi?" He questioned.

"Haan." Taani answered.

"Aur kya kya finalise kiya kal?" Sid teased knowingly.

"Shut up!" Taani scowled.

"Seriously?" Shivam eyed him in disgust.

"Purvi tu pakka nahi chal rahi?" Taani asked her.

"Nahi. You guys carry on." Purvi answered.

"Wait, are you guys seriously going there?" Sid questioned.

"Yeah!" Taani nodded.

"I don’t think today is a good day for all this." Sid stated.

"Tujhe kya hua?" Tanya narrowed her eyes at him. This was the most unlikely thing he would say.

"Kuch nahi.." Sid muttered and wondered. "Inko bolu? But, those two should have cooled down by now." He decided to let it go.

"Tu chal raha hai?" Taani asked him.

"Mujhe kuch kaam hai." Sid denied.

"Okay then. Bye. Raat ko milte hai." Taani turned to leave.

"Ruk, ruk, ruk!" He yelled.

"Kya hua?" She turned back and faced him.

"Lipstick toh laga ke ja." Sid said tongue in cheek.

"You!" Taani stomped her leg and left cursing at Sid.

…

"Aur sunn, sab cheezein tere hisaab se nahi hogi. So, don’t keep picking at everything." Juhi was lecturing Rey.

"Maa, bachcha nahi hoon mein!" Rey protested.

"Rey, I’m serious." She gave him a stern look.

"Okay I’ll behave." He gave up.

"Lagta hai aagaye." Rannvijay said as the bell rang. Rey went to open the door.

"Yes?" He narrowed his eyes not recognizing the person in front of him.

"Hi, I’m Sneha Kapoor." She introduced herself.

"Sorry?" He was still confused.

"The wedding planner." She replied.

"Oh right! I’m sorry. Please come in." He stepped aside. "I’m Rey." He forwarded his hand.

"The groom." She shook hands with him.

"Yeah!" He guided her into the living room.

"Rey tune ladki badal di?" Rannvijay joked when he saw them coming in.

Rey rolled his eyes at him and introduced Sneha to them.

"So, by the time they arrive, why don’t we go over whatever you’ve discussed with Shivam." Rey suggested.

"It hasn’t been much other than the average number of people who will be attending and basically what kind of arrangements do you guys want. Nothing could be fixed until I met with you." Sneha said.

"Oh, you met Taani?" Rey asked.

"Yeah just yesterday." She answered.

"Right she had told me. It must have slipped my mind." Rey smiled at her.

"Hi!" Taani entered in followed my Shivam and Tanya.

"Hello." Rey got up and went for a hug.

She narrowed her eyes and hugged him.

"What? Still uncomfortable." He chuckled lightly.

"Shut up!" She scowled.

They all sat down and got into a deep discussion about every detail what each of them wanted for the reception.

"At the gate will be an arch entrance made of flowers. Leading from there will be a red carpet all the way to the stage which will be all white. A sofa in the center, two pillars at the side, a center ring suspended on the top, all covered in white flowers." Sneha explained the sketch she hadcome up with after talking to Shivam and Taani.

"Don’t you think it’s a bit too much?" Rey eyed the plan.

"That’s what Taani wants. And we here tailor everything according to the bride’s requests." Sneha spoke in her business voice.

"Don’t mind him. Iska bas chale toh yahi karde engagement!" Juhi shook her head at Rey.

"Haan toh usme problem kya hai?" He argued.

"Chup reh!" Juhi scolded him.

Taani was about to say something when she got interrupted by a yelling Armaan.

"Mamoo!" Armaan yelled as soon as he got in the house. "Oh!" He paused on seeing every one’s eyes on him.

"Kya hua?" Rannvijay asked him.

"Ispe aapki signatures chahiye thi, but I’ll come later. You guys look very busy." Armaan looked at everyone and clutched the files hard when his eyes met with Rey’s.

Tension was prevalent between the two and Taani noticed it. She looked at Rey and found him sitting with his fists closed.

"Atcha yeh sab toh hojayega, but you haven’t given any quotation." Rey asked Sneha.

"Voh.." Sneha trailed and looked at Shivam.

"Kya?" Rey followed her gaze.

"You don’t need to worry, I have taken care of it." Shivam stated.

"What exactly have you taken care of?" Rey eyed him.

"We can talk about this later." Shivam tried to brush it off.

"What has he taken care of?" He looked sternly at Sneha and turned to Taani.

"The expenses." Taani replied meekly.

Rey tightened his fists even more and clenched his jaws.He wanted to vent and was trying hard not to.

"Don’t!" Armaan sensed his restlessness.

"Stay out of my personal life!" Rey replied sternly.

They all looked at him in shock. Juhi realized that Rey had become a ticking bomb ready to explode any second. She decided to take hold of the situation.

"I don’t think it’s fair that you take all the load on yourself. Shaadi dono ki hai, I think that we should take a collective decision." Juhi said.

"But aunty, I want to." Shivam protested.

"So, do we. Humara bhi ek hi nikamma beta hai. We too want to spend on him." Rannvijay said to ease the tension.

"Mamoo, mein baad mein aata hoon." Armaan turned to leave.

"Armaan, wait." Juhi stopped him.

"Maami mein.." He looked around.

"Ruk!" She ordered him and he just nodded.

"So, as I was saying, this will be the decoration and.." Sneha regained their attention.

"Scrap it!" Rey muttered.

"Sorry?" She looked at him to be sure.

"Scrap it! This is way over the top. We need something simple and elegant. Engagement hai shaadi nahi." He explained himself.

"I think he is right. This feels a lot extravagant." Taani agreed with Rey.

"Par kal tak toh uchal rahi thi iss idea pe tu?" Shivam narrowed his brows at Taani.

"Haan toh where am I saying its bad. I just realized that it’s a little too much." Taani explained herself.

"Iske liye khud ko kyun badal rahi ho?" Armaan questioned Taani.

"Aisa nahi hai. I liked it, but it needs to be something we both like. Jaise aapne kaha ki I shouldn’t have to change for him, neither does he." Taani answered.

"When did you grow up?" Tanya felt proud of Taani.

"At least someone is a grown up in this relationship." Armaan muttered.

"Rey." Taani placed her hand on his to break his death glare at Armaan. "Do you have something in mind?" She asked him.

"Let’s just remove the red carpet and archway entrance and move it to an indoor place." He suggested. "Also, no ring on the head, please."

They discussed a lot of ideas back and forth and created a chaos. Rey was constantly denying anything remotely fancy. On the other hand, Taani wasn’t liking the simple designs. They were too simple! Sneha decided to take control and told them that she will come up with something which will suit both their likes in a day or two. To which they all agreed, and she left.

After dinner was done, Rey and Taani went in the backyard to spend some time together.

"Rey?" Taani called him.

"Hmm?" He responded.

"Are you happy?" She questioned.

"Yeh kaisa question hai? Of course, I am!"

"You don’t look happy."

"Yaar uske designs atche the. But engagement ke liye voh bohot jyada lag rahe the." Rey explained.

"Baat ko mat ghumao. I’m not talking about that." She looked at him sternly.

"Then what?" He narrowed his brows.

"Do din se dekh rahi hoon. You seem off. Uss din bhi uthne ke baad tum aise hi chale gaye. I didn’t ask then but what’s the matter?" She asked with concern.

"I told everyone about the case yesterday. Aur yeh bhi ki they might have to go to give a statement. And let’s just say that they are mad at me for not telling them earlier." He explained. "Pehle nahi bola as it didn’t seem like a big deal. Voh toh udar jaane ke baad pata chala that they are looking at it like some money grab opportunity."

"Toh abh?"

"Abh kya. Mana liya hai sabko."

"Then why are you down today?"

"I’m not!" He refused.

"Armaan bhai?" She looked ahead.

"I don’t want to talk about him." He stated and then followed her gaze and spotted Armaan and Riri.

"Taani, do you mind if I talk to Rey for a minute?" Riri asked.

"Sure." Taani stepped back.

"Armaan." Riri pulled him and made him stand facing Rey.

"I’m.." Rey tried to speak but she stopped him.

"Zip it!" She glared at him.

"Riddhima.." Armaan tried to speak and she stopped him as well.

"Armaan, I understand that you don’t want to be in this relationship anymore and it was wrong of me to come here unannounced."

"But.." Rey interrupted.

"Let me finish." She asked him to wait. "I really thought that maybe seeing me in person would melt your anger and somehow undo the words I said. That clearly didn’t happen! So, from now on, you don’t have to worry about me, Armaan. I’m in no way going to interfere in your life. And Rey, thanks a lot for all the help you’ve given me. I couldn’t have asked for abetter friend than you, but you need to stop. I know that you wanted me to be apart of your family, but you have to let that wish go. When I decided to come here with you, I never thought that it would lead to problems between the two of you. That is hurting me more than my failed relations. Which is why I have decided to leave."

"You can’t!" Rey protested.

"I’ve never seen you guys give cold shoulders to each other. And now just my presence is creating this rift. I can’t let that happen." Riri explained.

"It’s not just your presence. It’s because of his annoying little ass!" Armaan rolled his eyes at Rey.

"Riri, you’re not going back!" Rey glared at Armaan. "End of discussion!" Rey walked off.

"Yeh sab kya tha?" Taani questioned Rey.

"Bhai aur unka ego!" Rey answered with flared nostrils.

"Aur tumhara toh bilkul bhi nahi na?" She wiggled her brows.

"He is just being stubborn. Aur mera ego toh abh aaya hai when he asked me to stay out of his personal matters! Unhe lagta hai ki voh gusse mein kuch bhi bolenge and I’ll be okay with it? Fu*k no!"

"Don’t be a child. Talk to him."

"Unhe toh mein bachcha hi lagta hoon. Didn’t you hear his taunt? 'At least someone is a grown up in this relationship!" He made faces.

"He is right, you’re such a child!" Taani giggled.

"Bura lagta hai yaar to hear these things from him."

"So, you’re returning the favor?"

"Something like that." He smiled. "Atcha yeh sab chod, kal free hai tu?"

"Haan, kyun?"

"Site pe chalna hai?"

"Yes!"

"Good morning, how can I help you?" Zenia greeted Taani.

"Good morning, I’m here to see Rey." Taani greeted back.

"Do you have an appointment scheduled with him?" Zenia asked.

"I don’t think so."

"Rey sir doesn’t meet anyone without appointments."

"Can you still let him know that I’m here."

"Okay. You can wait in the lobby."

"Sure, thank you."

"Taani, hi!" Naveen saw her seated in the lobby.

"Hey Naveen, how are you?" Taani got up to meet him.

"I’m good. Tum yahan kaise?"

"Voh actually, I’m here to meet.."

"Purvi?" He completed for her. She just nodded back. "Busy hogi yaar voh." He chuckled.

"Office mein usually log busy hote hai. But what was that chuckle for?" She eyed him.

"The gossip is that she is dating Rey sir."

"What?" Her mouth hung open. "Yeh office mein kaam kam aur gossip jyada hoti hai." She rolled her eyes at him.

"Not true?" He asked.

"Not at all! She is dating Arjun! Didn’t you know this?"

"I thought they broke up. Plus, Rey sir is very friendly with her."

"Friendly hai matlab date kar rahe hai? Kuch bhi!" She glared at him.

"What’s the matter?" Rey asked walking towards Taani.

He came out after he got a call from Zenia and saw Taani and Naveen talking. He could tell that she was mad at something.

"Good morning!" Naveen greeted him.

"Morning." Rey greeted back.

"Hey." Taani smiled at him.

"Andar kyun nahi aayi?" He asked her.

"I didn’t have an appointment!"

"Zenia!" Rey shook his head. "I’ll let her know ki aagese tujhe na roke."

"Badi meherbani. Abhi chale? People are staring."

"Reyansh Singhania ki girlfriend ho. Log toh ghoorenge!" He winked.

"What?" Naveen’s eyes popped out on hearing this.

"Yes." Taani smiled raising her brow at him.

"Naveen, tujhe kaam nahi hai? Mansi se kehke extra dilau?" Rey looked at Naveen.

"On my way!" Naveen left instantly.

"Jaroori tha uske saamne batana ki mein tumhari girlfriend hoon?" Taani asked Rey.

"Haan! Usse pata hona chahiye that you are not single. What if he tried to hit on you?"

"He wasn’t doing that, and I don’t think he will. So tum tension mat lo. Koi kitne bhi chance maar le, I’m already taken!"

…

"I wasn’t expecting to see a three-floor building." She said while getting out of the car.

"Toh kya laga, ek chotasa room hoga?"

"Chota nahi but this was not something I pictured when you said that you’re building your academy."

"Chalo, I’ll show you around." He guided her inside and gave her a short tour.

"So, this will be your cabin." She looked around the empty room. "Why do you get the largest room?"

"I don’t know. This was all Sharon."

"This is amazing. I can’t wait for it to start." She grinned.

"I’m a tad bit nervous about that."

"Don’t worry about it now. Work on finishing it."

"Oh, I am! Aur Mansi se roz gaaliyan kha raha hoon. Ek toh yeh Arjun na hone ka gham lag gaya hai usse."

"Kya?"

"Arjun ka application aate hi she had allocated work to him. But since he decided not to join, she is going nuts. As koi new person ko hire karke kaam ho nahi sakta, as training ka time nahi hai. Aur jitne log already kaam kar rahe hai, they all are overburdened. Roz dimaag kha rahi hai voh mera ki Arjun ko la." Rey shook his head.

"Purvi ko abhi tak pata nahi chala hai na?"

"Arjun ne bataya nahi?" He asked.

"Not about the job offer. Purvi kabhi bhi yeh job accept nahi karti if she knew Arjun let it go for her sake."

"How are things working out with her parents?" Rey asked.

"They have started talking which is a good sign. She is trying to get them here for our engagement and introduce them to Arjun. I’m really hoping it works out."

"Arjun ko job mili na? I had told him to call me if he needed any help."

"Haan koi ek local firm hai jahan voh kar raha hai job."

"And you?"

"Filhal toh I’m confused ki aage padhu ya job karu?"

"So, New York jaane ke plans abhi bhi hai?"

"I don’t know, it’s just a month-long course. Iss se better hai ki masters karlu. Kuch nahi sujh raha."

"It’s really simple. You just need to ask yourself if you really want to study ahead."

"Wahi toh nahi pata na!" She pouted.

"Relax." He pecked her lips. "Aur chalo tumhe kuch dikhana hai."

"Rey there are people working here." She said coming out of her shock at his sudden kiss.

"Lunch break hai. Koi nahi hai yahan." He grabbed her hand and walked her down the stairs.

"Abh aur kya dikhana reh gaya?"

"My, almost complete, second haven." He grinned.

"You have a personal rehearsal hall here?" She asked.

"How’d you know?" He narrowed his brows.

"Pata hai." She winked and pecked his lips.

"Atcha abh koi nahi dekh raha?" He teased her.

"Lunch break hai na!" She bit her lower lip and ran down the stairs.

"Yeh awaaz?" Rey wondered as they approached the hall.

"Koi aaya hoga." Taani said.

"Kisine bataya toh nahi tha." He moved ahead and stopped at the entrance. "Aashi?" He murmured.

Aashi had a small speaker blasting music which she was dancing to. But her movements were rugged, and Rey noticed that there was something off. He signaled Taani to wait by the door and went in. On moving closer, he saw that her face was smeared in tears. He sprinted and turned off the music.She was startled to see him and immediately turned to wipe her face.

"Aashi?" He held her firmly and turned her to face him.

"Tu kab aaya?" She asked in a hoarse voice trying to not tremble.

He pulled her to him and hugged her tightly. She burst out in tears in his arms. He soothed her back to calm her.

"Kya hua?" He asked.

"Kuch nahi." She replied.

"Toh faltu mein mere kapde kyu kharab kar rahi hai?" He joked.

"Rey!" She whined and wiped her tears off.

"What’s the matter?"

"He broke up with me. I knew it was coming, but I still had hopes. Why am I so stupid?" She sniffed.

"Having hopes is not stupidity. Having hopes from the wrong person might be!"

"Gyaan mat jhaad!"

"Abh tu dhang se batayegi nahi toh mein aur kya bolu?" He chuckled lightly.

"Yahan aane ke do-teen mahine pehle se he was behaving dodgy. He didn’t want me to come here. That was why I even came late."

"Kyun?"

"Abhi mein bolu?" She glared at him.

"Sorry, continue."

"He was basically insecure. Because jab se humare plans bane the, Nil aur Vicky bas mujhe chidhate rehte the. Phir usko mein samjhake aayi ki aisa kuch nahi hai hum dono ke beech. You are just a friend of mine like everyone else. Things were looking fine when just recently I found out that jabse mein yahan aayi hoon he has been cheating on me. Usko mein pucha toh pata hai kya bola?"

"You and I?" Rey guessed.

"Yes! Kitna harami hai voh! Mann toh kar raha tha ki usko wahan jaake dus chaante lagau."

"So, it was you who broke up with him. Toh abh kyu ro rahi hai?"

"He had proposed me before coming here. And then cheated on me. Did I not mean anything to him?"

"Propose?"

"Haan!" She flared her nostrils. "This was the fu*king ring he gave me!" She pulled it out of her pocket.

"Looks expensive." He said looking at the ring.

"Rey!"

"Sorry. But tune yeh sab bataya kyun nahi? Aur yahan aake aise kyu ro rahi hai?"

"Engagement hui hai voh batayi thi, jo yeh batau?" She rolled her eyes. "He was supposed to come here, and we were going to announce. Aur phir yahan aake pata chala ki teri bhi engagement hone wali hai toh socha baadmein hi bolti hoon sabko. Surprise hoga. Mujhe kya pata tha ki itna bada jhatka lagega."

"Pehle toh mujhe yeh nahi samajh raha ki usse rulane ki jagah tu khud kyun rone lag gayi?"

"I needed to let it out. Do din se bas sabke saamne smile kiye ja rahi hoon. Aur kuch soojha nahi toh yahan aagayi. Thought that no one will find me here. Tu yahan kaise?"

"Taani ko site dehkni thi."

"Taani kahan hai?" She eyed him.

"Bahar."

"Chutiya hai kya tu? Call her in. Pata chala voh bhi kuch galath samajh le."

"Voh tere choosey jaisi insecure nahi hai."

"Uss kaminey ka naam mat le tu mere saamne. I swear jis din mere saamne aaya voh pitne wala hai!"

"Now that’s the Aashi I know." Rey patted her. "Abh chale ya yahin rukna hai?"

"Tu chal, mein aayi."

"Oh no!"

"What?"

"What!"

"Rey?"

"Aaja shaam hone aayi, mausam ne li angdayi, toh kis baat ki hai ladayi?" He sang.

"Bohot ganda tha!" Aashi started laughing.

"It made you laugh. Mission accomplished!" He grinned and left the hall.

"Pagal." She muttered behind him.

He came out and saw Taani smiling lovingly at him.

"Tujhe kya hua?" He narrowed his eyes at her.

"I love you!" She replied still smiling. "And so does everyone around you. And I can see why!"

Edited by 2111_shweta - 4 years ago

WowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Lovedddddd it alottttttt. See told u don’t stress about it u will surely do the best work 

Loved it keep it up

I m not elongating it as I loved the whole update 😘😘😘😘

Also please make Rey and armaan happy with each other again pleaseπŸ™‚

Long update 

Awesome πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Ahahhaha

First of all toh, your updates have the power to add life to so many things!!

I saw the update right before stepping of my train and then danced at the station kyuki bhaiyya khushi express karni thi sabko bas felt like Sonam in Masakali also that Taani waala chikni Chameli sceneπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ her scenes are stuff from dreams like just dance everywhere πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Damn cooking can be frustrating, especially with unreasonable targets. Aunty ka use woh khaana padega is so savageπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ yaar ma se hi seekha sabne yeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Poor girl literally cried damn, cake as lunch haha, why do I feel this is from some personal experience Shweta πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Transfer proof lipstick πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bhai kitna sochta hai isliye such a cutieπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ return of cool aunty too waah!

Kuch bolne pe, kya bolne pe majboor? Ye na waapas trail chod di tumne ab, sochte rahenge hum

Ye uni abroad ka toh heart attack hote hote bacha, ek taraf dar bhi tha ki kya hoga ab agla twist, ek taraf excitement bhi ki long distance kaise hoga but I'm happy she's not going. Yet. Aage ka kya hi bol Sakti hu you'll definitely keep us on our toes guessing what's next and Mai toh jo bhi sochu koi point nahi dimaag ki Disha hi ulti hai idhar except when I read your mind for specific tiny detailsπŸ˜†πŸ€­πŸ€­

Yaar mother daughter understanding ki toh zindabaad!

Dude after Mansi ka first line I was like what who ab iska kaunπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Arey Aashi kaha le jaarahi thi isko baadme agree kiye ye academy ka? Rinni Ko kaunse studio Jaana tha bhai? Curious billi atki WahiI

I'm So excited for the academy seriously!

Haay ye dispute, important role in making apna dude realise team things, kaafi zyaada hi khud pe Lene ki aadat hai inko! By the way ye aadat tumne kab notice ki like show me bhi and here how did you come up with it?

Nimmo so cute❀️ will take a while though acha hai

Dude this havaldar scene πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

First of all literally signal Tod taad ke aarπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚aha hai, what is this casual behaviour πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What a scene dude honestly! Such love, such humour, Abhi toh fines badhe bhi na mast maze πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The youngster bashing, the taunts are so typical damnnn

Great she decided to eat lol, gusse me bhukh me nahaane kya hota

Sharon ka guusa is good practice agreed, full points for self pep talkπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What is this yeller reference yuhiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ nice nice, hasi aur hai hi kya karneko

Baba ye kya laash jaise giraπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ full CID nostalgia hua meko toh I can here background music uska ye scene peπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Such cuteness, such absolute cuteness uff from the whole forgiving to him pulling her to his lap aye Haye, bas trupti hogayi man ki kya scene ahaha

Kitne pyaar se console Kiya aww, what a journey from will there be a next time in kar gayi chull to there will be more here haye, days of youth, like I read this May me hi but in mind I know their gradual progression over the uear in the book and like that's how the story is in my mind, kya perfect bithayo hai time line bro, talent talenttt

Picture resumeπŸ™ŒπŸ˜‚

Kya herogiri hai inki, image and all, interesting character he has of keeping it all in. Pasand hai ye character bhi aur unki realisation bhi. Sudharte toh nahi Insaan itni asaani say but one can hope kyuki jhatka bhi chota nhai Laga Inka..

Hahah problem me neend bohot achi reliever hai, and that forehead kiss was so cute like sooo cutee

Aww damn kidsss, arey Riri Ko kya bolrahi hai gynac Ko maalum pregnancy ka, usse pehle ka, uske baad kaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Uff this Rey, Ridz and Armaan dynamic like it was so good to see Rey and Riddhima ka friendship but honestly lagraha hai jaise jyaada beech me ghus ke baat bigaad Raha hai ye.. kabhi kabhi chhod Dena hi better hota hai but I understand his desperation, uska aim to get them together cause he probably knows how happy they were and how Casanova bhai found one strong commitment *sighs* 

Oh my God that lipstick πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ yaad rakhungi Aisa bhi kuch hota hai transfer proof for future reference (gifting hi hogi hum toh Ni date karne waaleπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)

So excited about Sneha ki entry, kya queen hai wo! I thought he'd confuse her for Sharon or something πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Aww such a cutie with that hugπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ those days of awkwardness haye, seriously seems a while ago

What family drama! That design does look pretty, engagement me kya plans hai bhai ke! Nikamma beta part wasπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ atleast some people could control! Armaan bhi gussed hai kya? Ye overall jhagde uff and Taani's lines here are so cute! 

Designs me itni anban! pata nahi Inka ghar kaisa Hoga future meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ then again isko uska room toh pasand ish aaya hi tha but it'll be fun to see themπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ like I can imagine her say I'm the interior designer idhar meri chalegi bye🀣🀣🀣

I like to see Taani confront him like this, or just aisi koi bhi conversation..πŸ’πŸ’

Damnn! And nice to see her not be scared of his anger here, she was literally teasing him aur ye toh pressure cooker mode pe tha!

Riddhima and Armaan *sigh* *hopeful smile Ki something will get better*

I love the fact that she didn't tell Xenia kuch bhi lolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ mast hai ye Zenia bhi kaam pe. Zenia se kya mast hai life ki Shweta yaad aajati hai broo

Naveen Kam nahi gossip ke maamle me, do min ki passing conversation me bringing it up wobhi best friend Ko about PurviπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it's also cool ki he hadn't noticed Taarey lol, or damn! Probably he had and isliye ye Aag lagarah thaπŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ humans!

Hahah jealous Rey hahahahahaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Dudeee, wo NY waali baat aayi na I toh full on thought dur ka, Taani JAAYEGI udhar, wo hot Indian Banda milega waapis aur ye hojayega JπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Damn ArVi my poor bachas! Hojaye unka bhi kuch engagement me yaar, I'm so glad parents are talking to Purvi atleast!

Taarey are so cute uff! Such pyaar seeing them just casually feel comfy kissing each otherπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ wo bhi open meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Poor Aashii aahhhh, ek toh yaar badi pyaari baandi upar se hogaya Aisa uff! Knew but still had hopes😭😭 so humann!! Rey's humour though

Ring expensive πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ such a Sindhi remark ye kya relatable haiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and dude the tu chal Mai aayi was so good, same thoughts broπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ old bollywood music is pyaar❀️❀️❀️

Rey and Aashi are such a mastt pair, what an insecure choosa seriously, gang ki teasing nahi seh paaya kaha ye Aashi ke saath hone chala thaπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Uff Taani uff, we all see it too❀️❀️❀️

Sorry for such a delayed completion ha, also just in general thank-you Shweta for being my friend 🌻🌻 dher saara pyaar coming your way border ke paarπŸ₯€πŸ₯€β™₯️β™₯️ (things that rhyme are so coolπŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ)

See ya sweetheart, dar lag Raha hai ab aage ka kyuki kaafi happy lovey chapters ho rahe hai, best of luck to me and to you tooπŸ₯€πŸ₯€πŸ₯€

Edited by Trisha49 - 4 years ago

Wow updated thank you for updating πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ kitna wait karvate ho aap πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“  loved loved love the update.......  Every line ( jayada ho gaya na but sachi)  😘😘😘😘  ek to whenever I see your message and update five six times i confirm and feel like I can not explain...... Thank you 

Taarey ko chod K sab couple me problems hai ☹️☹️ hope sab mil jaye.... 

Ab lagta hai update New year pe milega kya 😟😟😟   plzzzz give next update soon please πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hi there!

I'm now regularly checking IF for ur posts.

Coming to the update.....just fabulous

I really like how rey is realizing that he needs to shoulder the burdens and not need to act like a super hero..

It was quite hilarious when he had to pay the fine .really loved the Marathi touch .

My brother works in Pune and now he too uses some Marathi catchphrases....

Taani being in dilemma about her future plans. Hope her fiance will definitely help her choose what's best for her

Sharon is really a great friend...

He is lucky to have such friends

And taani can't keep her hands of him.

Sid's bickering and the surprise gift for taani is too hilarious.

After all aise dost ho toh who needs enemies πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

Originally posted by Trisha49

Ahahhaha

First of all toh, your updates have the power to add life to so many things!!

I saw the update right before stepping of my train and then danced at the station kyuki bhaiyya khushi express karni thi sabko bas felt like Sonam in Masakali also that Taani waala chikni Chameli sceneπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ her scenes are stuff from dreams like just dance everywhere πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Damn cooking can be frustrating, especially with unreasonable targets. Aunty ka use woh khaana padega is so savageπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ yaar ma se hi seekha sabne yeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Poor girl literally cried damn, cake as lunch haha, why do I feel this is from some personal experience Shweta πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Transfer proof lipstick πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bhai kitna sochta hai isliye such a cutieπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ return of cool aunty too waah!

Kuch bolne pe, kya bolne pe majboor? Ye na waapas trail chod di tumne ab, sochte rahenge hum

Ye uni abroad ka toh heart attack hote hote bacha, ek taraf dar bhi tha ki kya hoga ab agla twist, ek taraf excitement bhi ki long distance kaise hoga but I'm happy she's not going. Yet. Aage ka kya hi bol Sakti hu you'll definitely keep us on our toes guessing what's next and Mai toh jo bhi sochu koi point nahi dimaag ki Disha hi ulti hai idhar except when I read your mind for specific tiny detailsπŸ˜†πŸ€­πŸ€­

Yaar mother daughter understanding ki toh zindabaad!

Dude after Mansi ka first line I was like what who ab iska kaunπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Arey Aashi kaha le jaarahi thi isko baadme agree kiye ye academy ka? Rinni Ko kaunse studio Jaana tha bhai? Curious billi atki WahiI

I'm So excited for the academy seriously!

Haay ye dispute, important role in making apna dude realise team things, kaafi zyaada hi khud pe Lene ki aadat hai inko! By the way ye aadat tumne kab notice ki like show me bhi and here how did you come up with it?

Nimmo so cute❀️ will take a while though acha hai

Dude this havaldar scene πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

First of all literally signal Tod taad ke aarπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚aha hai, what is this casual behaviour πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What a scene dude honestly! Such love, such humour, Abhi toh fines badhe bhi na mast maze πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The youngster bashing, the taunts are so typical damnnn

Great she decided to eat lol, gusse me bhukh me nahaane kya hota

Sharon ka guusa is good practice agreed, full points for self pep talkπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What is this yeller reference yuhiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ nice nice, hasi aur hai hi kya karneko

Baba ye kya laash jaise giraπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ full CID nostalgia hua meko toh I can here background music uska ye scene peπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Such cuteness, such absolute cuteness uff from the whole forgiving to him pulling her to his lap aye Haye, bas trupti hogayi man ki kya scene ahaha

Kitne pyaar se console Kiya aww, what a journey from will there be a next time in kar gayi chull to there will be more here haye, days of youth, like I read this May me hi but in mind I know their gradual progression over the uear in the book and like that's how the story is in my mind, kya perfect bithayo hai time line bro, talent talenttt

Picture resumeπŸ™ŒπŸ˜‚

Kya herogiri hai inki, image and all, interesting character he has of keeping it all in. Pasand hai ye character bhi aur unki realisation bhi. Sudharte toh nahi Insaan itni asaani say but one can hope kyuki jhatka bhi chota nhai Laga Inka..

Hahah problem me neend bohot achi reliever hai, and that forehead kiss was so cute like sooo cutee

Aww damn kidsss, arey Riri Ko kya bolrahi hai gynac Ko maalum pregnancy ka, usse pehle ka, uske baad kaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Uff this Rey, Ridz and Armaan dynamic like it was so good to see Rey and Riddhima ka friendship but honestly lagraha hai jaise jyaada beech me ghus ke baat bigaad Raha hai ye.. kabhi kabhi chhod Dena hi better hota hai but I understand his desperation, uska aim to get them together cause he probably knows how happy they were and how Casanova bhai found one strong commitment *sighs* 

Oh my God that lipstick πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ yaad rakhungi Aisa bhi kuch hota hai transfer proof for future reference (gifting hi hogi hum toh Ni date karne waaleπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)

So excited about Sneha ki entry, kya queen hai wo! I thought he'd confuse her for Sharon or something πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Aww such a cutie with that hugπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ those days of awkwardness haye, seriously seems a while ago

What family drama! That design does look pretty, engagement me kya plans hai bhai ke! Nikamma beta part wasπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ atleast some people could control! Armaan bhi gussed hai kya? Ye overall jhagde uff and Taani's lines here are so cute! 

Designs me itni anban! pata nahi Inka ghar kaisa Hoga future meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ then again isko uska room toh pasand ish aaya hi tha but it'll be fun to see themπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ like I can imagine her say I'm the interior designer idhar meri chalegi bye🀣🀣🀣

I like to see Taani confront him like this, or just aisi koi bhi conversation..πŸ’πŸ’

Damnn! And nice to see her not be scared of his anger here, she was literally teasing him aur ye toh pressure cooker mode pe tha!

Riddhima and Armaan *sigh* *hopeful smile Ki something will get better*

I love the fact that she didn't tell Xenia kuch bhi lolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ mast hai ye Zenia bhi kaam pe. Zenia se kya mast hai life ki Shweta yaad aajati hai broo

Naveen Kam nahi gossip ke maamle me, do min ki passing conversation me bringing it up wobhi best friend Ko about PurviπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it's also cool ki he hadn't noticed Taarey lol, or damn! Probably he had and isliye ye Aag lagarah thaπŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ humans!

Hahah jealous Rey hahahahahaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Dudeee, wo NY waali baat aayi na I toh full on thought dur ka, Taani JAAYEGI udhar, wo hot Indian Banda milega waapis aur ye hojayega JπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Damn ArVi my poor bachas! Hojaye unka bhi kuch engagement me yaar, I'm so glad parents are talking to Purvi atleast!

Taarey are so cute uff! Such pyaar seeing them just casually feel comfy kissing each otherπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ wo bhi open meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Poor Aashii aahhhh, ek toh yaar badi pyaari baandi upar se hogaya Aisa uff! Knew but still had hopes😭😭 so humann!! Rey's humour though

Ring expensive πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ such a Sindhi remark ye kya relatable haiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and dude the tu chal Mai aayi was so good, same thoughts broπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ old bollywood music is pyaar❀️❀️❀️

Rey and Aashi are such a mastt pair, what an insecure choosa seriously, gang ki teasing nahi seh paaya kaha ye Aashi ke saath hone chala thaπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Uff Taani uff, we all see it too❀️❀️❀️

Sorry for such a delayed completion ha, also just in general thank-you Shweta for being my friend 🌻🌻 dher saara pyaar coming your way border ke paarπŸ₯€πŸ₯€β™₯️β™₯️ (things that rhyme are so coolπŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ)

See ya sweetheart, dar lag Raha hai ab aage ka kyuki kaafi happy lovey chapters ho rahe hai, best of luck to me and to you tooπŸ₯€πŸ₯€πŸ₯€

Station pe dance karna gives me Jazba vibes.

I have eaten kulfi for breakfast, so cake as lunch is not alien to me. Also, I have had just cake for dinner! So..πŸ˜›

Dekh aage exactly kya hog a voh mujhe bhi nahi pata, bas vague idea hai. So let's sail together in this boat till the next chapter.

Yaar abh Mansi ki start kardi story toh mein pagal hojaungi. Imagine handling so many love stories at a time. Itna nahi likh sakti mein!

Aashi Studio ki baat kar rahi thi, which slipped off from Rinni. And studio to make them hear the song. But the academy was apt to showcase the song. Toh abhi billi ko wahan se nikal le!πŸ˜†

This khud pe lene wali aadat ke 2 instances I clearly remember from the show: One where Vicky and Rey fight when their scholarship is rebuked during the dance ban. Rey told VP to rusticate him for it but give the scholarships back to them. And second was when VP revealed to Bharat that Rey has been paying for his college fees. These two scenes have stuck in my head and yeh isme daalna wasn't a conscious decision.

I had written this part when the fines were just increased, which has been a while nowπŸ˜› The fines wale memes just interested me so much ki I wanted to get that in here.πŸ˜†

Yeller is just... I was just writing what came to my head. It felt good so kept it.

Book? This is far from a book! Timeline set karne hi toh meine 2-3 years lagaye the. Utna karne ke baad bhi abhi agar timeline mein gadbad hoti toh mein chod hi deti kuch bhi likhna!!

I'm trying to keep the characters as layered as possible. Hopefully it's working!

Sahi pakdi hai tune Riri, Armaan and Rey ki tuning. It is almost like in the show where Rey got Sharon and Swayam together. He knows what was best for both of them.

Transferproof liquid lipstick is a trend!! I'm surprised you haven't heard about it!

No connection between Sneha and Sharon. This is not DMG, if you know what I mean!

Tu bohot aage pahuch gayi. Abhi engagement huyi nahi hai ki tu room designing pe pahuch gayi!

She has seen a lot worse from him. Yeh toh kuch nahi tha uske liye. Also she can read him now. Usko pata hai ki gusse ke peeche kuch reason hai.

Why do you think the name is Zenia? *smirks*

Naveen is a full gossip character. Aur voh aag kyu lagayega? He doesn't hate Rey, remember?

Dekh NYC ka aur jealousy ka plan toh tha but honestly yahan koi hot indian banda nahi hai. Sab choose hai🀣

Rey was just trying to make her smile aur voh sab ek hi flow mein likha hai meine. That sindhi remark sounded funny in my head toh likh dala!

Yaar sab kyun bol rahe hai ki kaafi lovey dovey hogaya hai and are worried about the future? I mean is it necessary to follow a certain pattern?

Also on a side note, there is always silence before a storm! I'll leave you with that!smiley15

Originally posted by anitaanu

Wow updated thank you for updating πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ kitna wait karvate ho aap πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“  loved loved love the update.......  Every line ( jayada ho gaya na but sachi)  😘😘😘😘  ek to whenever I see your message and update five six times i confirm and feel like I can not explain...... Thank you 

Taarey ko chod K sab couple me problems hai ☹️☹️ hope sab mil jaye.... 

Ab lagta hai update New year pe milega kya 😟😟😟   plzzzz give next update soon please πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Arre pehle bolti ki TaaRey mein bhi problems chahiye. I can create them whenever you want. Bol kab karu?😈