Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

119.4k

Users

46

Likes

635

Frequent Posters

LM53QDXX6SLVWKKM thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#21

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

Nia is so tacky 🤢 . Ekta should have just kept Surbhi Jyoti.

😆

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
#22

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

How many naagins ekta will make?

Till people keep on watching it. Naagin tops the TRP charts despite the nonsensical plot.

Trisolaris thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#23

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

How many naagins ekta will make?

Jo bikta hai wo tikta hai.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 6 years ago
#24

There will be a naagin every year.

Gul_bahar thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
#25

Originally posted by: D5XR5ZFVO6USVJBL

Welcome 🤗

Thought provoking 🤔

https://youtu.be/h6fcK_fRYaI


https://www.instagram.com/p/BsOGulcndj-/?hl=en

I thought I was the only one who thought like this. Then again, according to this story, I am the only one.

QOMSX4CINIW5KJY7 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#26

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

Nia is so tacky 🤢 . Ekta should have just kept Surbhi Jyoti.

surbhi is very nice. Met her at jalandhar. sweet❤️

CWKBWZQNLAHGEZH7 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#27

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

There will be a naagin every year.


Next naagin idea: Cast any tondu uncle who does naagin dance at every shaadi.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
#28

Ranveer has 35 fricking brand endorsements. Is anyone in Bollywood even close? Did SRK do this much during his peak?

RMGHT5SMOOXARW74 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#29

Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji

I thought I was the only one who thought like this. Then again, according to this story, I am the only one.

🤗🤗

Image

E3D2IRDZB2KGWKOH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#30

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

https://www.instagram.com/p/B366KspHzp6/?igshid=acasii2y583x

🤣🤣

Akhrot aur kishmish.

Dry fruits ke dibbe, Happy Diwali

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 20 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".