acha how were ur exams
yup iam all good
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
acha how were ur exams
yup iam all good
Originally posted by: kusharberry
omg omg omg🤣
Commentary is the best🤣
Originally posted by: lavender_mist
Issh
The way malhar holds her hand in front of sampu hayee hayee
I miss tashan Wala malhar rane🤔
Pillu was playing with glazing thing of his outfit
so cute
SehZaan❤️
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Pillu was playing with glazing thing of his outfit
so cute
SehZaan❤️
I miss pillu🤔
Originally posted by: lavender_mist
I miss pillu🤔
wish he comes back on diwali
yup waiseh i didn't AS konsi pillar ki peeche chuprahi thi wohOriginally posted by: lavender_mist
Commentary is the best🤣
me tooOriginally posted by: lavender_mist
I miss pillu🤔
Originally posted by: kusharberry
yup waiseh i didn't AS konsi pillar ki peeche chuprahi thi woh
Patha nahi🤣
I guess frame ke outside mein hoga
P.s. Kallu dm check urgent
okOriginally posted by: lavender_mist
Patha nahi🤣
I guess frame ke outside mein hoga
P.s. Kallu dm check urgent
INTRODUCTION Kalyani Deshmukh - A 17 years old girl who has just joined her college and is pursuing Chartered Accountants course and dreams to...
176