Time to restart this thread now?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Time to restart this thread now?
Yeah.....pretty please😊Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
Time to restart this thread now?
Sure I will upload some videos today and restart this.
Can I join you all? I need to heal my heart..💔
So beautiful. Hi everyone. I want to join you guys too
Originally posted by: aryapdane
Can I join you all? I need to heal my heart..💔
All are welcome, no need to ask.
Hi everyone🤗
After so long😭
I had left kzk forum and shifted to BB but PRB's love keeps pulling me back.
Anyone else here watching kzk 1 on hotstar?
P.S- No need to ask guys/girls, Please join this AT. I had already removed" Invitees only "option.
Its not possible for me to keep coming here and checking to add members. So there is no member-shember anymore and it's open to all :)
Originally posted by: SnehaDoll
Hi everyone🤗
After so long😭
I had left kzk forum and shifted to BB but PRB's love keeps pulling me back.
Anyone else here watching kzk 1 on hotstar?
P.S- No need to ask guys/girls, Please join this AT. I had already removed" Invitees only "option.
Its not possible for me to keep coming here and checking to add members. So there is no member-shember anymore and it's open to all :)
Hi sneha, nice to see you here after long time.
Yes I do watch but not hotstar,but from my own collection.
Atleast once in two days, ek scene tho I surely watch.
I know I'm mad.
But still....
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
Hi sneha, nice to see you here after long time.
Yes I do watch but not hotstar,but from my own collection.
Atleast once in two days, ek scene tho I surely watch.
I know I'm mad.
But still....
🤗
Yay!! I am currently watching that epi where Prerna begs him to marry her after Sneha was humiliated by Basu family
Originally posted by: SnehaDoll
🤗
Yay!! I am currently watching that epi where Prerna begs him to marry her after Sneha was humiliated by Basu family
Wah wah bestest episode.