Waise i realized the sings i wanted to be featured on Bajaj they have been already
Jeena jeena
Abhi mujh mein kahin
💯👌
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Waise i realized the sings i wanted to be featured on Bajaj they have been already
Jeena jeena
Abhi mujh mein kahin
💯👌
A Few Lines From Rishabh's Point Of View For Prerna - I think RB would be feeling something like this,
Stay a minute longer, stay a second more...Stay because I want to hold onto you tight, for a minute more, for a second more, JUST STAY, because I want you to!!!
🤗
Lines of golds
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3sAXD-h86N/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
This is what we always wanted
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
best parting words ever.
Prerna always gets a lot of slack b ut when she said this, I am like Kuch toh theek bola!
Look at AP's BIG HAPPY FAMILY.
'"I wish main apko sabse pehle mila hota"
What if she was just Prerna Sharma and not the girl who was in love.
He would have gone to the Sharma house and TAKEN Her away with FULL POMP AND THE LOVE of a HUSBAND😭
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
ramya didi 🤗
Ankie
Ramya🤗
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
Prerna always gets a lot of slack b ut when she said this, I am like Kuch toh theek bola!
Look at AP's BIG HAPPY FAMILY.
'"I wish main apko sabse pehle mila hota"
What if she was just Prerna Sharma and not the girl who was in love.
He would have gone to the Sharma house and TAKEN Her away with FULL POMP AND THE LOVE of a HUSBAND😭
So True. Life would have been so different❤️, wishful thinking
Piu