Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
hi jaan🤗Originally posted by: lavender_mist
mein nahi dikthi kya babes
🤗
babies in red and white hayee

reem looks so pretty
This looks like a farewell party na.
Par kiska baapji ka ya adinath ka
Adinath is sure to leave his was a cameo.
Btw did u all notice the precap for Monday if u pause and see na we can see ahir in it too. I think baapji too will reach solhapur. Based on trp and fans reaction I believe they are winding all this up.
yes ahir was there in precap just hope they leave but saw ahirs dress trial for Diwali so confused isliyehOriginally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR
This looks like a farewell party na.
Par kiska baapji ka ya adinath ka
Adinath is sure to leave his was a cameo.
Btw did u all notice the precap for Monday if u pause and see na we can see ahir in it too. I think baapji too will reach solhapur. Based on trp and fans reaction I believe they are winding all this up.
INTRODUCTION Kalyani Deshmukh - A 17 years old girl who has just joined her college and is pursuing Chartered Accountants course and dreams to...
176