All 90s heroines look better now. Much better than the newer lot.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
All 90s heroines look better now. Much better than the newer lot.
I am so out of loop, when did Vikas Manaktala marry?
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3tscEbhDs4/?igshid=wntqyud5p9po
Also Happy Anniversary to Madhuri and her doc
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3uUzx0B-Rn/?igshid=1n18ucdmupp7m
Why does SRK always dress like a teen?
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3ww69FA54I/?igshid=podnwaloev0i
All three Khan's dress up like teens, only their class is different.
Raveena's garlic bulb-ish nose tip gives me an OCD, just like Taapsee's nose does.
All of Nora's songs look the same now..How many songs will Bhushan give her anyways.
I am so out of loop, when did Vikas Manaktala marry?
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3tscEbhDs4/?igshid=wntqyud5p9po
This guy was good-looking when he started (Left Right Left Title song and a Kailash Kher song Aao Ji) later he lost his looks while struggling.
All three Khan's dress up like teens, only their class is different.
Who's first in class Hantel 😬 😆
This guy was good-looking when he started (Left Right Left Title song and a Kailash Kher song Aao Ji) later he lost his looks while struggling.
Yea I liked him in LRL.. many tv actors become jobless and fade away after initial success.
Originally posted by: AllThatCritique
Who's first in class Hantel 😬 😆
First second nahin. SRK dresses up like upper class teens, so does Kaka. Aamir dresses up like middle class teens, and Sallu dresses up like working class teens.
First second nahin. SRK dresses up like upper class teens, so does Kaka. Aamir dresses up like middle class teens, and Sallu dresses up like working class teens.
Arre I was kidding since someone said they dress up as kids so who's first in class 😆 But this is on point.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0