Arjun and Mehr got kicked out not Suzy, she was always part of the gang.. Hrithik stopped socializing post the divorce and Kangu mess.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Arjun and Mehr got kicked out not Suzy, she was always part of the gang.. Hrithik stopped socializing post the divorce and Kangu mess.
Originally posted by: Melissaa
Arjun and Mehr got kicked out not Suzy, she was always part of the gang.. Hrithik stopped socializing post the divorce and Kangu mess.
Oh accha .. didn’t know. I always thought she was too. She wasn’t seen much with these people post Divorce
Suzanne is the original And real Interior Designer of the gang.
Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat
Bwahaha..
This reminded me of the good times when we were little and one of the first essay writing classes in school.
Teacher : Write an Essay or a paragraph about Cow
Us:
Cow is an Animal. Cow gives us Milk. We worship Cow.Cow eats grass.
lol.... I thought my parents and their family was the only one who had so many stories about this essay on Cow. "The Cow is a domestic animal. It has 4 legs.. " don't know the rest..
Ooh ok I was just double checking 😬.
Yea Kunal lucked out.
Originally posted by: Her-mion-e
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3w1P_EpFnh/?utm_source=ig_web_button_native_share
Who is the newest gang member?
Abhishek Kapoor and wife. Never seen Abhishek pally with SRK, but the family was there at this bash or whatever at Alibaugh.
Originally posted by: Her-mion-e
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3w1P_EpFnh/?utm_source=ig_web_button_native_share
Who is the newest gang member?
I would have been hopping mad if it was my couch and Gauri did not take off her shoes before putting her feet on it. 😵 Especially, since it is white couch!!! 😡
I would have been hopping mad if it was my couch and Gauri did not take off her shoes before putting her feet on it. 😵 Especially, since it is white couch!!! 😡
Woh Gauri hain Woh kuch bhi kar sakti hain 😂
No worries. Her husband is super rich. She will buy you a new goth vampire’ish velvet deep purple couch.
I would have been hopping mad if it was my couch and Gauri did not take off her shoes before putting her feet on it. 😵 Especially, since it is white couch!!! 😡
Huh? It's her own house and her own couch.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0