Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
paricaedits.ruhi ki story dekh
It's from that event guy he is going. Portfolio shoot one. Very soon
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
paricaedits.ruhi ki story dekh
It's from that event guy he is going. Portfolio shoot one. Very soon
Dekhli... Must be coming to talk about his Ahemdabad Fanmeet PS.Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
paricaedits.ruhi ki story dekh
Dekhli... Must be coming to talk about his Ahemdabad Fanmeet PS.
yes 20th ko hai
Small mercies. I love to see her without those tacky jewelleries on a daily basis. Parties wale chokers hi bohot hain jhelna! 😒😂Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Pre hardly wears any jewelry, she wears those stupid chokers only when it's party or puja. In general they don't give her any jewelry😆
See what i found from there - Anurag Baby Basu diaries😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoJqSLbnhHF/?igshid=5bjigqefuh2d
Really? But I didn't see this in the episodes.
This was taken while that guy(gay) was taking her interview that who she support n all.
Small mercies. I love to see her without those tacky jewelleries on a daily basis. Parties wale chokers hi bohot hain jhelna! 😒😂
I am waiting for her new look
Originally posted by: ifmember
See what i found from there - Anurag Baby Basu diaries😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoJqSLbnhHF/?igshid=5bjigqefuh2d
He looked so weird 🙈😂
Must be even more weird for Parth stans seeing him in dhoti and this sanskari 😂😂
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I am waiting for her new look
No more saree please
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I am waiting for her new look
yes pls new look