Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
Why did your warning level get raised? For spamming Deepika photos and videos?
I have pmed mods and Vijay to ban this account of mine. The reason for warning level is continuing bashing of celebs and random spamming.
Maybe if I continue random bashing, they will ban me.
Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4
I have pmed mods and Vijay to ban this account of mine. The reason for warning level is continuing bashing of celebs and random spamming.
Maybe if I continue random bashing, they will ban me.
Gah I hardly see you bashing other celebs much and your spamming is relatively harmless. Out of all the warning levels I have seen here your one makes least sense to me 😕. Oh well.
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
Gah I hardly see you bashing other celebs much and your spamming is relatively harmless. Out of all the warning levels I have seen here your one makes least sense to me 😕. Oh well.
Mere life phatti huyi hey. Aur meri aukat kya hey durso ko bash Karne ka. But I am trying my best. 😆
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
Gah I hardly see you bashing other celebs much and your spamming is relatively harmless. Out of all the warning levels I have seen here your one makes least sense to me 😕. Oh well.
she made a comment about when will Salman Khan die, probably someone reported it lol.
Humming tujhe kiyu ban hona hai lol.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn1XCIoF2PJ/?igshid=1w026fodfmn08
an actress with all caliber to be an action star, alas star kids aur supermodels outsiders hi dikhte hai chutiyo ko
https://twitter.com/KRKBoxOffice/status/1184809078616289282?s=20
I seriously dont get what exactly is being shot unless Aayan is shooting for all 3 movies..🙄🤔
Why do you want to get banned?Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4
I have pmed mods and Vijay to ban this account of mine. The reason for warning level is continuing bashing of celebs and random spamming.
Maybe if I continue random bashing, they will ban me.
Originally posted by: Her-mion-e
https://twitter.com/KRKBoxOffice/status/1184809078616289282?s=20
I seriously dont get what exactly is being shot unless Aayan is shooting for all 3 movies..🙄🤔
khichidi ban rahi hai.
Aab Durga Pooja wali tasty Khichidi banegi ya Hospital ki faltu Khichidi, wohi dekhna hai.
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Why do you want to get banned?
Don't mind me , I am just a troll now. Family ka frustration IF pe nikal rahi hoon. There is a line called zindagi jhandwa phir bhi ghamandwa. 🤣
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0