Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
hi laalchi reader! It has been long but I don't know my account doesn't work half the time so am not used to it still
Hii dear 
U know the first thing I did after returning from my village vacation is checking for your updates will give my review very soon
makkhan toh sirf humara hai na lekinOriginally posted by: munchkinland
@Supu makkan ne toh diwali phle hi mna di hum logo ki
🥺💔
🤗
That's that hashtag? 😳
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
It's an amazing feeling altogether. Having said that, I feel I need one such escapade too
Then go pack your bags and 🏃💨
koi nhi kya fark padta hain🤗
that's the worst in the world🤣
I am good just busy with the scholarship competition
Always busy😭I miss our old days jab hum sab velle huya karte the 😂😂
Originally posted by: Laalchi_Reader
Then go pack your bags and 🏃💨
I just so wish I could. This one is a due😳
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9