Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

According to me SP interference has led to this.... while 2 weeks back on Friday they were showing new couple car moments and suddenly then we have a psycho Bajaj on Monday and the AnuPre hug promo and rest is history now. So I don't think Mata will do this by choice with an actor who she got after so many efforts. 

But it's good that people who used to boast of Mata running SP and not the other way round got their answers as to who is the boss ðŸ˜›

But until and unless she gets better writers for her show no-one can save the show. It's high time they realise only actors can't make a show successful it needs to have a strong story as the base.... which is missing here.

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Ruining Anurag and AnuPre to set up Bajaj and new couple story ..... This is where it all went wrong . 

Sorry but I feel bad for none 

Not feeling bad for AnuPre fans even .... they know the show and couple ka fate , toh they troll and take feels when AnuPre are together ðŸ¤£

Nothing for Bajja or KSG ....he got his hefty paycheque and his supporters mocked Parica’s hardwork- talent and abused Anurag , AnuPre and fans since day 1 and still doing  ðŸ˜† .... so no feelings for that side Too ðŸ¤£

Only Ekta need to take a lesson out of this ..... It’s obvious what is working for the show and if still continues with taking AnuPre for granted , same sacrifice , unrealistic MU’s and crappy writing .... this show is doomed . 

We will be forst fd who will be happy with KZK ending and would not even trend for extension ðŸ¤£

Bold - For that too, I will blame EK only. Because, we know what she did the next day after AnuPre trended once the Bajaj track started. She might have thought that by dividing two fandoms, she can create more buzz, evenif it was negative buzz. She took the AnuPre fandom for granted and thought that she will work out the track with the help of solo stans. Instead of advising her team to concentrate in writing a convincing track for the trio, she was busy in flaming up rumors & offscreen drama. But she forgot the quote 'Once is a mistake. Twice is a choice', which AnuPre fans followed adamantly after learning a lesson from the Komo track. Hope that she has got it into her brains this time.

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

but  SP still has hope from this show  they know this show has potential if anupre r together so they r hibing  them a chance 

but if this track not work & if they didnot give strong anupre thos show will be doomed

True Moni. Hope EK will not still go for her egoistic illusions and play with the channel evenif it costs her financially.

mamta22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Star plus kisi ka bhi saga nahi hai. Those who thought its ekta's show channel can't do anything etc etc.... In past SP had already shut ekta's three shows due to low trp. One show just in 4 months only. SP has hunger for trp. It's high time makers should concentrate on story and character development to get back the lost audience. 

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Grace I would say that Do I care attitude cost her heavily this time. The way she trolled AnuPre fans regularly, it led to the iconic characters not being accepted this season ... obviously poor writing played a major part. But if she thought that by dividing AnuPre fandom and making Anurag vs Prerna she'll succeed in establishing the new pair... she was wrong in her judgement this time.
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

True Moni. Hope EK will not still go for her egoistic illusions and play with the channel evenif it costs her financially.

hope  so grace  what we r demanding we will get 

story  have to balance if good vs evil play 

good also have to be strong not bebkoof 

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

This show and it's creative Tema are a prime example of how to take a successful show, and turn it into utter garbage. 

To be honest, I think its too late now. It will be a herculean task to bring kzk back to how it was at its peak and I really dont think these inept CV s have It in them to achieve that. 

And the sadist in me wants this show to be given the boot by SP. Ekta needs a strong reality check so that she never makes the mistake of underestimating her audience again! 

Bold - Hope....As Bravo has mentioned below, it is quite evident that the channel has strongly interfered and the result is before our eyes - The last two episodes and that too when from lots of BTS, it is crystal clear that many scenes have been scrapped mercilessly without even thinking of the hard work put across by the cast & crew. That is what disappointed me the most after hearing KSG's exit news today. That the people's sweat & hard work is being mocked, just because of EK wanted to prove her ego was right. And which makes me more scared that, EK will still go with her delusion to mock SP & AnuPre fans, evenif it costs her her dream project. Such an egoistic lady she is when it comes to treating her viewers.

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Grace I would say that Do I care attitude cost her heavily this time. The way she trolled AnuPre fans regularly, it led to the iconic characters not being accepted this season ... obviously poor writing played a major part. But if she thought that by dividing AnuPre fandom and making Anurag vs Prerna she'll succeed in establishing the new pair... she was wrong in her judgement this time.

I honestly dont think any of that has really mattered coz the fandoms wars and ektas attitude all have an effect only on the online trps. It has no effect on barc. And the barc audience is completely different and that's the one that has completely rejected the Bajaj track! 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Oh oh..do.i care was completely forgotten..what about that ? She cares now !🤣

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

I honestly dont think any of that has really mattered coz the fandoms wars and ektas attitude all have an effect only on the online trps. It has no effect on barc. And the barc audience is completely different and that's the one that has completely rejected the Bajaj track! 

bajaj  track flop  only due  s1  latki hui talwar & poor  excution of track 

no trp audience will accept  these type track FLping pong