Kya Kya plan Kiya tha PreRish ka
And Kya hogya 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kya Kya plan Kiya tha PreRish ka
And Kya hogya 😭
Guys i shall miss you all so much. I am Literally in tears.
I forgot Perna forgot she is pregnant the idiot trying to give blood .Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
Mohini accuses Anurag
Cookie and Moloy are both admitted to a hospital. Later, Mohini forbids Prerna from donating blood to Cookie and holds Anurag responsible for Moloy's condition.
Having said that we shall all meet somewhere in another forum again. 😆 with our crazy therories and pulaos and everything.
I am proud of KSG. He came he conquered and he won. Even now his character isn't ruined. I believe another actor will play Bajaj
precap Bajaj gives signed divorce papers and tells P to sign and says u shd be with Anurag .. everyone is shocked
I forgot Perna forgot she is pregnant the idiot trying to give blood .
does it really matter now
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Having said that we shall all meet somewhere in another forum again. 😆 with our crazy therories and pulaos and everything. u
Karan koi project sign karega tho update kar dena...😆
Gonna miss everyone 😭😭