In today's episode dr Shashank finally says that he loves dr juhi.
But when will he say to her😆. Dr Juhi has asked him so many times.
In today's episode dr Shashank finally says that he loves dr juhi.
But when will he say to her😆. Dr Juhi has asked him so many times.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
There was sooo much chemistry between the two !!! Really loved them. ❤️ I dont know whether they will be shipped or not but its really good to see them together. 😚
I just realised they're so good together... It's so heartening to see Shashank in a joy/fun mood while also opening himself to Juhi in his own way.
Finally atleast he admitted.. Varna unki vo adhuri baat khatam hi nai ho rahi thi😆
Loved the ShaHi parts of the episode Yes they have such amazing chemistry ☺️👌
VM banani hi padegi 😳
There was sooo much chemistry between the two !!! Really loved them. ❤️ I dont know whether they will be shipped or not but its really good to see them together. 😚
Love their chemistry. I think they will be shipped together. Let's see what happens😳
Why can’t Shashank be paired with Sid’s mom? 🤔Their Real life chemistry will show in the show! 😎
P.S. I loved Monish & Aarti’s pairing in DMG and Vaastav 1 movie.
I just realised they're so good together... It's so heartening to see Shashank in a joy/fun mood while also opening himself to Juhi in his own way.
Yes Dr shashank is a kind of guy who can't express his feeling. It will be interesting to see how he open up to Juhi and tell her about his love for her
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Finally atleast he admitted.. Varna unki vo adhuri baat khatam hi nai ho rahi thi😆
True, Shashank pyaar karta ya nhi karta was going on since a month😆