Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anwesha1989 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RamonaG

Loved the ShaHi parts of the episode  Yes they have such amazing chemistry ☺️👌

Yeah,😃loved their dance. Even without having any intimate moment, they create a spark onscreen

Anwesha1989 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

VM banani hi padegi 😳

Waiting for it😳

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anwesha1989

True, Shashank pyaar karta ya nhi karta was going on since a month😆

Voi toh Confusion me kitni saari theories soch li thi humne..😆 Ab atleast it crystal clear

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: TC_FA

VM banani hi padegi 😳

Pl make soon waiting for it 

Anwesha1989 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Why can’t Shashank be paired with Sid’s mom? 🤔Their Real life chemistry will show in the show! 😎

P.S. I loved Monish & Aarti’s pairing in DMG and Vaastav 1 movie. 

Shashank and Sid mom do have relationship  in past but was it love or not needs to be seen. They probably won't go for that pair as they have already shown them as couple in dmg.😆

ShaHifan6 thumbnail

I loved yesterday episode where #ShaHi were dancing together. The whole episode was centred on them for the first time, I Loved it a lot ❤️ Especially the part when Shashank said he likes Juhi! Wish we can see more of them on screen. The only reason I watch Sanjivani is for them especially and for Vardhan and Anjali they make a cute couple. I just don’t wanna watch Sidisha all the time wanna see other characters as well! Especially my babies #SHAHI  ❤️ I always look forward to their scenes love it to bits ❤️ Lol Shashank just tell Juhi you love her so there can be some INTENSE HOT ROMANCE going on. I don’t know why but I wanna see a part where Juhi slips and Shashank grabs her in front of everyone a red dupatta falls on top of them and they have a eye contact for some time, and a romantic song plays in the background obviously. ❤️❤️ I would be dancing and screaming if that happens❤️ 

❤️ #SHAHI FAN FOREVER ❤️