Bollywood CC #22- Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

106.9k

Users

54

Likes

860

Frequent Posters

1103978 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

I was hoping Thug would make a thread on this since he is her fanboy 😬. He will probably make it when he is active .

Can't wait that long ... I'll do the honors for the boys and also girls of the forum .. 😉

1163026 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: zoinks

Ennuyi ka matbal kya hai? I bet those who hate you read it annoying.

Ennui was already taken so I added y 😆

GumGum thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Ennui was already taken so I added y 😆

Achchha... Toh jab log antakshari shuru karte hai roh uss state mein rehte hai.

WhosTheFool thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Whenever I read Ennuyi's ID I remember that pakistani fan's burger pizze rant.

Ennu ne burger khilao, pizze khilao, parathe khilao.

Edited by WhosTheFool - 6 years ago
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Naa Deepu ain't this pretty..😆

Yeah. She isn't. She is a LOT more. Prettier.😆

1103978 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji

I'm feeling left out because I haven't watched War yet. Everyone keeps talking about it and I can't even read the discussions on it because I don't wanna spoil it for me.

Ditto dilemma ... don't know how people watch it in the first week itself ... .. I already came across few spoilers on random threads where some didn't feel the need to add :spoilers: ... 😡

1134270 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

I have read somewhere if his face is used in anti-smoking campaigns, people will stop smoking 😆

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

I see my 14 day old Post in removed vault..😔 y can't we see which of our post is deleted.. I have 3 posts in that vault 😒

LiveEatLove thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

So the newcomers MAMI session had Mrunal, Radhika and Avinash also but KJo posted a poster yesterday with only Jahnvi and Ananya....matlab kya aadmi hai...proves Kangana's words right at every small step...

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 16 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".